FanFiction.Net
for HP & The Jade Dragon

11/15/2021 c25 Xanthuis
So far I want say how I enjoyed this story so far. Now so far there really isn’t any action but that’s understandable since after defeating Voldemort there is quite a lull and also Harry isn’t looking for trouble . He is preparing himself as a lord ,businessman along other things. The writing is detailed and good but also I acknowledge that this story might not be for everyone.
10/22/2021 c5 2Phellipendragon
Well, now that the anger over the overuse of "Right of Conquest" has gone out of my system, I can make a not-so-biased comment. First I ask, how the hell does Ron get the title Lord Weasley-Slytherin? I ask this because, first, he is not Arthur's eldest son to be Lord Weasley, which implies the second justification for this question. With the exception of houses with compound names, like the Dagworth-Granger, which is probably the magic house to which Hermione belongs, a Lord would only have a double title if he were lord of two houses, as is the case with Harry for being the last Potter, and because of that, the last Peverell. So, I recommend that you put "Ronald Weasley, Lord of the House Slytherin"
7/28/2021 c1 Lord Of Domination
is this harem?
3/19/2021 c23 Giovanna
Love the imagination but this might not be fit for kids as most people who read this series are kids.
3/20/2021 c32 ROBERT-19588
Where is Lily's portrait?
1/3/2021 c18 SilvaSky54
Who the heck is Chloe?
1/2/2021 c94 Sonia25
It has to be one of the worst ff I have ever seen. Terry boot was publicly assaulting daphne so instead of being in azkaban he is roaming freely. Are u even fucking serious for writing this shit? Those girl should actually stay at home because they are truly pathetic, they are not muggles they have magic and they can't defend themselves when anyone comes and assault them where is their fucking wand? If they can't defend themselves why they even go to those bloody parties in the first place ? They are pathetically weak. Now again Susan bones and their friends going to do the same mistake because they are beggars and have never eaten descent food or have money so they immediately agreed to go to Ron's party for free food. Frankly speaking these girls are disgusting and none of them are worth of Harry. They are weak, can't even fight their own battle despite being a witch , they are also fucking idiots and anyone can come and sexually assault them and get away. What a pathetic pice of shit this ff is! The characters of the girls are beyond disgusting.
11/5/2020 c39 winghardtlisa
So I really like this story, for once something completely relatable and different from most stories. I don’t think the overall progress of the stories is too slow, in the later chapters maybe when it comes to fighting action but that’s still fine. You certainly have a wonderful creative twist on the magical workings and some really cool ideas! Bonus would be a look into Luna’s storyYou could do with some minor corrections to make the story more „flowing“. Shorten whole paragraphs into more sentences- often times one paragraph IS one sentence. Don‘t “explain” repeat actions and their reasonings, most of the time its self-explanatory. And please, slow down with “as”! There are many synonyms you can use or just start a new sentence! It makes reading much easier.
11/1/2020 c26 Mugiii
why no Luna!
10/10/2020 c63 3Arcane Bibliophile
so, I like the premise of the whole conflict between tiger turtle and phoenix, but why is everyone assuming that the whole phoenix clan is behind that letter? it seems so out of character from their first interaction and he had already seen that there were only select phoenix members that outright disliked him and hermione. I'm just saying that turning on Phoenix clan as a whole before getting a better picture seems a little rushed and oversimplified.
9/21/2020 c101 CelebTil
I love this story! I am greatly enthused by just how much you have packed into 3 months and 1 week storyline wise. Just imagine how long the story would be if you continue this for 3 years storyline wise, it would be like 1,200 chapters. Just an amazing story, you have great talent for writing, character development is gradual and in depth, background menace is intriguing,the description of the new places and people are very good without being too over the top,what sexual scenes there are are nicely put together. The only thing I could see to improve would be the pacing could be sped up a very little. I understand that when writing in an already established literary world that the descriptions are very important to set the stage for future action, so with that said I give this story a 9 out of 10 stars.
Well Done! Keep up the good work, and I hope real life doesn't get you down, as I have seen many wonderful stories never get completed because of RL problems and concerns.

THANK YOU for putting your hard work and effort into bringing this continued story of a much beloved character and literary world to life.

Sincerely
Celeb'Til
7/19/2020 c65 Crusifikz70
This chapter is such a disappointment. You should have put a Rape Warning.
3/28/2020 c5 Vampireking40
The Four heirs to the founders should use there power to put all the Malfoys away. Also personally see that the Toad is sent through the veil and the families she tortured and killed off. That there remaining families are compensated from the toads vault.
3/20/2020 c73 1SeraphimBlue
Been trying to just go with this but your version of Hermione is becoming an insane bitch
2/28/2020 c43 CMdkelley
Wow Hannah apparently could care less about Nevel if it means she can watch and get in with Susan...
1,110 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »