FanFiction.Net
for HP & The Jade Dragon

2/26/2020 c71 Chyllen
Great story the only problem is you drag the description of things out WAY to long I don't know if you are doing for the word count but it's boring
2/1/2020 c100 2The Alpha 100
i havent read this. im usually weary of long stories. So I skim them. chapter50 first kiss,thats okay. butdid it really take harry 100 chapters to ask hermione on a date?
1/29/2020 c37 Guest
sentar las bases de la historia toma normalmente 5 capítulos, máximo 10. pero este lleva 35 y aún no llega a donde dice el título, es como decir que llegará y cuando lo haga la historia va a terminar
1/12/2020 c16 Guest
Pff I really like the concept and you're a petty decent writer, but like with many fanfics I was slightly annoyed at having to slug through the mandatory tropes of inheritance, goblins rolling over for a belly rub as soon as they get a pet on the head and the shopping trip to check all the fanon boxes.
But now I'm 16 chapters in and still slogging through that stuff which makes me speed read over it and sometimes mis the unique aspects of your story.
You have good ideas, some world building and fun character interactions, but you're drowning it out with humongous amounts of standardized cliched drivel and looking at the comment section you'll probably keep doing it.
I like long fics and I'm really impressed at how much you've written here, I wish I could do the same. But the slow pace makes me want to throw heavy objects at you.
1/10/2020 c66 Rokai666
I thought that when twin wands connect its called Priori Incantatem? It means previous incantations/song in Latin. That is what its called in the books because when the twin wands connect the previous spells are replayed in a spectral sort of form which is what happened in the graveyard at the end of The Goblet of Fire.
11/11/2019 c77 Guest
This is for all the fanfiction writers ;
Whenever you add an imaginary character of your own in the fiction ,you should write the name of the person (like a celebrity or a sportsperson) you are comparing your character with as in physical features because while reading we feel as if reading about a faceless person which feels spooky or awkward
10/31/2019 c101 3loki98065
great story, defonetly one of my favs on here. all caught up now. I finished what you've written in part 2 as well now, fingers crossed that you come back around to it soon. question is harry going to end up being called the mandarin (ten rings lol) certainly got a lot of girls lined up. but like the jade dragon story and hope harry gets pulled into that madness sooner rather than later and gets to really let lose. do u have any real plans for Ron, has with most people definitely my least fav character in the series?
10/28/2019 c19 Chyllen
Ok he is good with someone calling him Lord Harry but when someone say my Lord he goes off half cocked EHHH WIERD
10/28/2019 c17 Chyllen
Grrr about the only thing that gives me a head ache is it it chapter 17 and it is what only day three or four you move the story so slowly. other than that I find the fact that Hermione knew for a week and didn't tell Harry is a betrayal and if Harry was doing what she is she would turn into a right bitch to him . And her being hypocritical of Ron she getting horny from Harry but Ron can't from Lavender. I don't care who you are but it's not ok to have double standards and it's not ok to accept it either
8/30/2019 c101 Guest
30 SEPTEMBER 2019: You need to put a notice in chapter one part one of the 1.2 million word first part of Jade Dragon that HP & HG won’t be together until sometime in part two. Highly disappointed to read all of part one and two an them STILL NOT BE TOGETHER. Would’ve been nice to know before reading the entire thing.
8/29/2019 c101 Guest
Over a million words and a 100 chapters is quite an accomplishment in writing FanFiction, and for that alone I applaud you. I’ve enjoyed both your depiction of canon an non canon characters. I am disappointed you haven’t got Harry and hermione together yet and I feel like even though you wrote a sequel waiting over a million words was an excessive amount of time for them to be dancing around each other. I get building a world inside your story and developing g the story and the characters an as it’s your story you can do it however you wish. Being a huge harmony fan I was starting to get irritated when by chapter 60 they weren’t together yet. I persisted and there were several points in later chapters I thought it’d finally happen an yet no joy. Then he started confessing his love etc an I thought okay this descriptive nature it’s perfect. The polyjuice well I think unnecessarily cruel to Harry however it’s definitely imaginative. You’ve written a great strong I hope your sequel gives Harry & Hermione more than just an epilogue together. I’ve read and been reading fan fiction for several years now, An I want you to know my opinions don’t mean that I didn’t love this story an I have even favorited and followed it. I appreciate the detail but at times it well anyways thank you for sharing your imagination
8/22/2019 c101 5kent-jensen
i enjoyed can't wait 4 part 2
8/1/2019 c69 Eaken
I'm not reading this anymore, it's written really well but it clearly is not going anywhere, we're what 600k words in? And we're three weeks into the school period.

THREE WEEKS IN 600k WORDS.

Clearly for this to finish at this pace we're looking at 5m words which will never be done.
5/27/2019 c78 1AiyaKnight
I don't think you understand how slow you are trying to play the whole H/Hr relationship they have. Under no terms would they dance around each other like that so much and for so long, at this point they only reason they do it is because you have been avoiding the main plot of this story for 78 chapters.
3/3/2019 c1 PLEASE READ ME
If you want to continue this fanfiction at the end of the story Harry needs to game operation on parallel world's have Harry help learn... Evolve... Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
1,110 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »