FanFiction.Net
for HP & The Jade Dragon

3/3/2019 c1 PLEASE READ ME
If you want to continue this fanfiction at the end of the story Harry needs to game operation on parallel world's and just explore and help and learn ... Evolve...muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
2/23/2019 c73 13N7 Greek-Valkyrie
I dont like Hester.
1/2/2019 c50 1Edcetera
Noooo! Damn It My Ship!
1/2/2019 c45 Edcetera
Ok, so I ship Mio and Harry almost as much as Harry and Hermione at the moment.
11/9/2018 c1 2RicardoV
it does
10/19/2018 c1 LocoToby
does this have any romance... please answer me, its a serious question
8/30/2018 c63 1kittyranma
Oh how I wish Falks would join Harry and Hermione at the school. That would be priceless.
8/30/2018 c47 kittyranma
Poor Harry having to start school on his birthday.
8/30/2018 c46 kittyranma
Okkk it states that quidditch is required so why only one team per clan? That makes no sense. You think there be several.
8/27/2018 c83 2RicardoV
Well, I can say that I loved some parts of these chapters and hated others. I loved to have an insight on what these two lovely ladies are up to and how they'll connect with the whole plot, but the after PC and FD left Kendo's shop, it became a bit too long winded, it felt like you were dragging on something that wasn't really important nor interesting enough to keep the reader's (or it might be just mine) attention. It was, however, very enjoyable to be part of FD's day, since she's directly involved with HP's businesses now.

But I would like to let you know that I don't appreciate the tease at the end, you keep hiding all his plans and it's getting a bit frustrating, you know? It's starting to feel like the TV series "Lost" where they'd have a mystery, and before solving that, they'd get another mystery, then another one and another one and when one of those where finally solved, it almost didn't matter anymore. Stop the tease! haha. Anyway, thanks!
8/26/2018 c77 RicardoV
So you found a way to urge Harry to make a tattoo! Haha, I suspected you'd want to do that eventually ever since Goro showed his on their first day at tigerland. Hope you make him a really cool magical tattoo!
8/26/2018 c69 RicardoV
I feel like you have progressed very well thus far, your pacing, your characterization, your distribution of characters appearances and all that are turning out to be better and better. You also used to (in my opinionoverdescribe' certain things that, while good for the construction of the world you're building, is also a bit long winded and after a while, a bit tiring. That is not a problem anymore, however, and it hasn't been for many many chapters now, which makes me very happy. Thanks for the story so far, please keep going. Soon I'll catch up with your uploads, so please keep going strong!
8/24/2018 c56 RicardoV
This chapter is also one of my favorites to date, loved it! All those drinks were really cool, the way the girls handled it with those abusers the first AND second time, how things develop with D&P, Susan super drunk and the grand finale with WON WON and LAV LAV. Very cool. At one point I thought that Ron would be the one to do something against Terry Boot when he was on to Daphne, just so he'd be aware of who his little sister is dating (Like he would be one to talk about being an ass). I just wanted to see the world burn, hahaha. Anyway, this was great! Thanks.
8/23/2018 c43 RicardoV
You've been messing up the place of Castelobruxo for a while now, saying that it's up in Mexico. Isn't it actually situated in Brazil? That's what's said in Pottermore and actually where you said it was at first, just this last few chapters you've gotten it wrong.
8/20/2018 c10 Cassandra30
So ... no getting rid of Binns, or Trelawney? Or getting rid of the curse on the DADA position, buying new brooms?
1,110 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »