for What is Lost

9/1/2021 c23 Guest
This is honestly one of the best fanfictions I've read so far, and I keep having to remind myself to be more patient as I wait for new chapters to come!
I love it!

I find it extremely intriguing how you write Sephiroth in this story, and his journey to discover what he has forgotten.
I totally root for him to change the future and defy fate, hopefully for the better. and I hope to see him succeed in it. (although I'm the type who wants both him and the world to survive and thrive, I have to wonder what kind of world and story it would be where they both could live on and be Happy... )
Buuuuut this story is this story, and however the author intends this to turn out like, I Will look forward to it with excitement and happiness! Keep on writing and rocking my friend, namaste. Be blessed.
4/3/2021 c23 30iHateFridays
Well dang... that got intense. 0_0 Here for it tho
4/2/2021 c23 bleedingangel95
This chapter blew my mind! Its amazing! Nicely done.
4/2/2021 c23 5ARJaJRA
Speechless...

I may have to let my thoughts simmer a while until I can find an appropriate comment.
Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for sharing.
4/2/2021 c1 1aeva elementia
Added this to my list a while back, I'd like to lurk less and try leaving reviews this time.

FF7 fics and Time travel are a long beloved combination; I think its interesting that you went for his childhood and I'd like to see where this goes.
4/2/2021 c23 The-Living-Shadow
Wont lie, this chapter really confused me.
3/30/2021 c22 Guest
The next chapter is going to be pretty interesting. I like how you constantly change perspectives. It really adds a new dimension to the story.
3/28/2021 c22 5ARJaJRA
Thank you for the shoutout. I'm eagerly awaiting your next chapter.

This story is FASCINATING! Well done! :)
3/28/2021 c22 bleedingangel95
Nicely done.
1/25/2021 c21 ARJaJRA
The only issue I have with this story is it is unfinished. :)

What a marvelous concept you have constructed. This is quite a different spin from the standard time travel story. I find the communications his old soul sends Seph fascinating.

It almost seems like his consciousness and his soul are separate beings, although perhaps that is not entirely what you are implying. I think Seph's sense of other characters that his soul recognizes but sees as different than the version the soul knows is a great explanation of this concept. The soul and consciousness grow together in one being and develop according to nature and nurture. (Ick, did I just say that?). And this must be the way it is with Seph, too.

Given that Seph's soul in the LIfestream traveled back in time to his body's conception with much historical knowledge, this would have an effect on the decisions Seph makes, no? And perhaps this new version of Seph is quite different than the original because it possesses knowledge of the future. However, the consciousness does not know it until the soul reveals it, and so is learning not only from its own experiences but from what the soul feels and remembers.

It would be interesting to learn if Seph's soul eventually sees that in himself, his conscious self that is currently living. For example, would the soul recognize changes within himself from what the soul remembers?

Anyway, those are some thoughts I was having as I read this. I could go on and on. You've imagined a superb concept and brought it to life with this fic.

Thank you so much for sharing. I hope that you are well. And I hope that one day you are inspired to finish this wonderful story.
4/22/2020 c21 26The Jingo
Great fic
4/22/2020 c17 The Jingo
Rufus 3
3/6/2020 c21 30iHateFridays
This story is really unique! I like how you write Sephiroth here, it’s really cool.
2/13/2020 c21 bleedingangel95
I found it amusing when sephiroth caught scarlet and zero! And when he asked the janitor! Lol

His reaction to the buster sword and its connection to cloud was interesting it makes wonder how he'll reaction to angeal with the sword.
12/29/2019 c20 bloodshound
I can't help but think Seph is going to be supremely underwhelmed if/when he meets cadet/ trooper Cloud for the first time because really, he was a hick no hoper fan boy with a chip on his shoulder.
I get the feeling child Seph won't see what the fuss was about.

And here we have Seph starting to find his place. Everyone but the Soldiers really are to weak for him.
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »