for The Untitled Song

10/27/2016 c18 bluestorm28
does Tadashi die like he does in the film or does that bit not happen in your story?
10/4/2016 c17 littlepanther
No, the guy deserved it. Actually I like it too.

_littlepanther
9/27/2016 c16 2GreenDrkness
On hell naw Tadashi you better fight hard for your man
Keep on the writes
9/20/2016 c16 Lady Kaiki
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
8/24/2016 c15 4Kingdom Hearts Slayer
nice keep going it kool
8/14/2016 c15 6fallingfireflies
I hope you write more! I love Haru and Tadashi's relationship, and I also love the close relationship they both have with Hiro! I hope you include more of that!
8/10/2016 c15 LuckyNumber1
Oh, wow, I just had the weirdest moment of my life, lol, so I was looking at my updates saw this updated, read the newest chapter, and looked up to see Big hero six playing on my T.V. I had no idea I even had it playing, lol So I technically read a Big hero 6 story, while playing big hero 6, it's big hero 6 ception
8/5/2016 c13 Winged Dire Wolf7
Definitely loving this story at the moment, keep it up! Xx
8/4/2016 c12 angeldunn1993
This love this story it is so cute I can't wait for you to write more. Also I hope you don't kill tadashi that would just ruin it
7/30/2016 c12 6Cindel Mortem
This is an awesome story and I hope you get out of your writers block soon!
7/27/2016 c12 acherongoddess
awww, thats sad...but you will get ur ducks in a row and it willl all start flowing again, and if ya need someone to bounce ideas off of ill be happy to help, anyways looking forward to the next update!
7/27/2016 c11 Winged Dire Wolf7
Hey definitely like this story far and hope theat the updates keep coming.

just to point out that in one of the first chapters haru said he could walk but his legs were weak and we're like that since he was six, in this chapter he says that he can't walk at all because of the bullet in his spine when he was four. Just a bit of an inconsistency here is all xx
7/22/2016 c1 11KazuSakai
A BH6 fic after almost 2 years have passesd. This is surprising.
imma hang around and watch how things will play out.
7/22/2016 c11 SilverStarWaters
Inspiration a la Tangled? I know some cultures have alters for their families, and Mexicans have the day of the dead. Some people use candles, either stationary or floating. As a whole humans tend to want to respect our ancestors.
7/21/2016 c10 6ShizuBABE
Don't be afraid to stir up a little drama. It feeds the reader like a wild animal
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »