for Fairy Tail GO!

4/8 c112 Wiicarbon
Keep it up! Eagerly awaiting the next one
4/8 c112 Wiicarbon
Great Story!
4/1 c112 valerioux
Omg I finally got around to reading this chapter and let me say I was not disappointed. I think it was amazing the conversation they had and Natsu was finally able to explain what was happening with him. His reasoning behind not kissing makes sense because I agree with him and I really like that he wants to love himself. I think this at the end will be better for them for when they start dating again.

I hope that whatever Jenny said is at least somewhat self incriminating and the ppl will question her more instead of just believing everything she claimed before. But of course I shall wait till the next chapter. I hope whatever it is that Natsu will be able to handle it okay. Till next ch :)
3/29 c112 Guest
I love your writing ! It was a great chapter ! Been following this story since you started it!
3/30 c112 Wadeparker
Amazing chapter as always cant wait to see his reaction in the next
3/30 c112 4TaraPasty
Such a cliff hanger! Thank you for the insight to Natsus thoughts at the park too, great chapter.
3/29 c112 dareaderreads
“ 'I just... want to live without feeling the need to apologize for existing. Like I'm inconvenient to have around, or an eyesore to others.' “

That was such a powerful line and it really resonated with me because I used to feel like that for several years when I would struggle with mental health. When my self esteem and self confidence were completely shattered, I felt like I was bothering everyone just by talking to them or being around them. While I’ve definitely not had the experiences Natsu has had in this fic, I empathize with a lot of what he’s dealt with and the way you write his character and communicate his thoughts and feelings is just amazing. Not just Natsu, but all the other characters that have POVs in your stories. This and Capturing Her Damaged Heart are just incredible at putting the reader into the shoes of the character. And that’s why it’s so painful to see how both Natsu and Lucy obviously want the same thing but are holding back in both of your fics. Ahh I really just can’t wait. These stories are too good. Whenever I see an email with an update to one of your fics, it makes my day a little better. Thanks for writing these amazing stories!
3/28 c112 Dudeman1397
Took me a week but I’m finally caught up! I can’t wait to see how your story continues to unfold! Thanks for sharing it with us!
3/28 c112 shootingstarssel
Shit man, I could only imagine what she said and the type of reaction Natsu might have. Slso, what Natsu said is true you cant love others or find love if you dont love yourself, heres to hoping Natsu is able to love himself later in the story. Another amazing chapter cant wait to see what happens next.
3/28 c112 3enchantressXofsouls
loved the update! it was nice to see Lucy and natsu talk more about his feelings and him opening up. And what a shock with Jenny! I have no idea what she's going to saycan't wait for the next one
3/28 c112 FairyTailxFanGirl
I'm frustrated and sad bc I want them together but I know you like to torture us... haha. I'm curious and nervous about the video, and how Lucy will react to Sherry.
3/28 c112 3FyreFalcon
Excellent chapter, and well worth the wait (as all of them are). The ending had me sitting on the edge of my seat, and then you just left me hanging... so cruel of you. Not that I haven't done the same to my readers several times, but that's besides the point. I love how Natsu and Lucy's friendship is blossoming again in spite of the torturous mutual pining.

As always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter (and the one after that, and the one after that).

TTFN :)
3/28 c112 sakshishetty3003
Oh man. You have me at the edge of my seat. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what's next
3/28 c112 3galactiaconstella
that cliffhanger is so bad! why did you do that! I need to know what Jenny said. the entire time when Gray rang Natsu my heart was running so fast.

poor Natsu. I honestly think Jenny might have said that Natsu abused or hurt her. lying obviously, but I wouldn't put it past her.

it was another great chapter! keep up the good work!
3/28 c112 1Lodemai04
So excited to see your back! Hope your doing well and great chapter, now I cant wait to see what she said.

PS congratulations on your Guild Arts award nomination for CHDH.
4,017 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »