for Soul Survivor Redux DeSu Edition

10/17/2019 c1 mckertis
Ah, you're from Philippines. That explains terrible English grammar.
8/11/2017 c2 grinningshade
Either Harry/Kazuya has a brother complex or just reaally "likes" Naoya. If so I'm waiting to see if he goes all Yandere at some point, that or a scene where it becomes obvious to a third party observer that he's a little to attached to Naoya. I actually find this dynamic amusing and ripe with plot potential so keep it up!
9/17/2016 c3 Guest
Damn, that was cool.
9/17/2016 c2 Guest
I really enjoyed the story, so I'm happy to see it back ! Thanks !
8/16/2016 c3 Iheartlife888
I think Atlus was trying to go with more widespread gods and stuff already in their franchise when they made the game. On a second note, I hope you update soon, but I can understand if you need time to give everyone screen time. Does this story spit of if Devil Survivor canon, will we get some more scenes in England, and will Keisuke survive this because I don't like depressed Atsuro?! Thanks and sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.
8/12/2016 c3 vampireharry the 2
Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
8/12/2016 c3 2nd guest review
Don't have an account so I have to answer you here.

I was using the 'VS wiki website' to judge the power of the most powerful beings in SMT and that's where I got to multi-universe destroying abilities. Looking up that site should help show why I have my opinion.

SMT universes can be detroyed. In SMT III Nocturne for example, in the True Demon ending (there are six in total) you kill Kagatsuchi, which free's all the worlds and realities he was involved in from YHWH's control, while also destroying the concept of time and halting the cycle of creation, leading to the universe self-destructing and bringing eternal darkness. Demons are still around, as the final fight after killing Kagatsuchi is Lucifer, who tests you in battle before having you lead the demons of chaos against the forces of YHWH and the Great Will, an obscure figure who has never appeared physically in the series except for avatars like YHWH himself.

Your 'Collective (or universal) Consciousness' point confused me for a bit as that's a Persona only mechanic, being formed from the Star Eater's (NYX) presence on humanity. I think you meant the Expanse, the otherworldly plane that exist between universes which is where demons originate and was formed from the beliefs of humanity from all the Infinite universes that exist.

If a top tier being from SMT did destroy a universe, or multiple universes, they would not be destroying themselves, as there are still infinite amount of universes in existence which have an infinite amount of humanity who continue to think of the existence of these demons/gods/angels/etc. Their realm and power originates from all the infinite universes, not just a single one.

And creating new universes while recreating humanity for those universes seems easy enough for many top tier beings.

I'm interested in seeing all these new beings with the name 'Bel' in somewhere within their name. Hope to see more.
8/7/2016 c3 6Izaren
I love your rendition of this.
Much blessings and cures against any writer blocks in the future, along with more general blessings.
Is there a pairing for this, though? I'm not sure, but it seems like I'm reading a sub Haru/MC(Harry) and a sub Abel/Cain.
7/21/2016 c2 vampireharry the 2
I love this! I can't wait for more!
7/19/2016 c1 Prototype Gear
One: grammar. it needs work. I don't know Hibiki's backstory, but honestly with the way your going about it it makes it sounds really...stupiid. like a badly written naruto neglect fanfic.
7/18/2016 c2 Guest
Loki and Gabriel, the SMT versions, are powerful enough to destroy hundreds to thousands of universes in a instant. The supernatural version is no-where near as powerful and would be easily slaughtered. (The top tier of the SMT verse can destroy billions of universes in an instant).
7/17/2016 c2 Guest
This could use some editing. It's not horrible but it needs work. The main problem is I'm not sure why you call this a Harry Potter crossover. There is no Harry Potter and nothing from the Wizarding World. You have an OC with Harry Potter's birth story but nothing in the fic involves anything from the HP universe.
7/13/2016 c1 16Kitty Katrona
An awesome first chapter! I was surprised to see that some one adopted Throne of Bel! And you have done an Awesome job with it so far! Please update soon!