for When It Rains

8/21/2016 c4 7randomphandom
Wow! This is such an amazing story! It is absolutely hilarious XD Hahahaha XD it's awesome seeing how all of these things affect Danny since he is half ghost XD lol XD amazing job on this! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! btw... I think the 5th chapter is the same as the third chapter... It may have uploaded wrong :p anyways, awesome story and I'm looking forward to reading more!
8/21/2016 c5 9GhostHex
... Didn't you already write this? Chapter 3?
8/21/2016 c5 ZeroExia
Isn't this the same as chapter 3
8/11/2016 c1 Random'alley412
Nice
8/11/2016 c4 GhostHex
(You got grounded for that? Geez) I'M COMING TO TICKLE THE GHOST BOY! *has large wads of spider webs*
8/10/2016 c4 2Phantom dragonfly
That was an amusing story you wrote Nameless Namer, it was cute and fun.
8/10/2016 c4 4ImpudentMiscegenation
Huh, I never would have thought a ghostly tail to be especially ticklish. Head canon accepted, though.
Stay fabtatulistic!
~IM
8/7/2016 c3 1Rocky Rooster
HA! I can imagine the embarrassment when Danny wakes up to gind he has been cuddling Sam in his sleep, Tucker is so gonna get if for this!
7/28/2016 c3 9GhostHex
Tucker! You prankster! Heh. Anyway, what if Danny's spectral tail was vulnerable to tickles? )
7/17/2016 c2 GhostHex
That was good. Had nice touches of humor and sweetness. I'll be looking forward to your next one. :)
7/17/2016 c2 4lexi1220
cute, it wasn't too long or short... okay I'm a reader so longer is always better, but it could be a million words and I would still be sad to see the end. can't wait to see what's next
7/17/2016 c2 5Starlin's Ghost
This... Was super random... ?

Lol you were totally right when you said this was random. Overall this chapter made me very curious as to what was going to happen, and it was certainly interesting. This wasn't bad by any means, but the boat thing seemed a bit forced, although it makes sense when tied to Jazz wanting to experiment on Danny and observe his reactions to things.

The next prompt I have for you (curtesy of my aunt) is...

Chicken! Lol, good luck!

Starlin's Ghost

(You don't have to write to the prompt obviously but I thought it was funny!)
7/17/2016 c2 1Rocky Rooster
Oh man this is awesome! I love the experement and Danny's reaction to it, this story has great potential!

I hope there is some experementation with Ghost Nip, that is always funny :)
7/16/2016 c1 HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
Oooo this beginning sounds interesting! I'd love to see what ideas you have in mind for the future chapters! Please do update soon :)
7/16/2016 c1 AjaK
maybe try something like certain sounds or anti-pressure points (spots that when pressed force your muscles to relax) They are a thing. don't remember where they are but they do exist. maybe certain types of ectoplasm?
19 Page 1 2 Next »