for The Ilvermorny Champion

2/12 c62 Quaziemoto
I enjoyed the series, it's a shame nothing new has not appeared.
2/12/20
2/8 c22 sthrobbins
I'm enjoying your take on the canon characters you are representing. I know none of my comments at this time matter. You obviously don't share my view that Ginevra is a cheating slag who merits no consideration from any author, but my view of Gin is influenced by my distaste for for her mother as depicted in books and films. I've read at least 3 of your works and enjoyed each. Good work.
1/23 c11 3Demigod4996
Stone Cold would be proud of you Harry. #RaiseSomeHell
1/18 c42 Nemisis420
over nine thousand that's impossible
1/6 c39 3Shiitake.Mooshrooms
Rage and controversy indeed.
1/5 c14 ninja888
If you wanted Hermione to be the Lady Potter, then you should have made the betrothal contract of Daphne and Harry be between Greengrass and Peverell or between Greengrass and Byrd, not between Greengrass and Potter.
1/3 c62 lagenius
I really love this story , it's a shame that it is on hiatus. Oh vell there is hope for the future since you are still writing. Just one thing I kind of found strange was that Hermione wasn't asked by here parents what happened to here teeth. They are dentist and here parents I sure they would notice that here front teeth are smaller. Vell here is to to the future and hopefully more chapters.
12/18/2019 c62 2WolfgangNH
I have really enjoyed this story and look forward to more, but it appears to an abandoned story now. If you ever publish more of this story, it will be a great pleasure
12/4/2019 c4 Guest
It's cho the Raven b*tch is cho!
12/4/2019 c62 1Shadows guide D
even though you said you wouldnt abandon this story is it safe to assume that you have? April was a long time ago.
12/3/2019 c1 BaddieDZ2
'temp hiatus'

More like, 'author is an idiot and a liar'
11/26/2019 c1 Guest
Rapier124 has stolen Vance McGill's story. Copy and paste! Report Rapier124! He is only part way thru with his plagiarism. Don't let him finish! Vance deserves better! He is a wonderful writer.

Rapier124 has multiple fake accounts. All stories are stolen. The next story he steals may be yours!
Search for yourself. This is what I found:

The Ilvermorny Champion » by Vance McGill Instead of Durmstrang Academy, Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was invited to take part in the 1994 Triwizard Tournament. When Ilvermorny arrives at Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore is shocked to see the long-thought-dead Harry and Lily Potter appear, as well as the missing Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Harry/Hermione/Daphne; Gabrielle/OFC; Alternate Universe. TEMP. HIATUS
Harry Potter, M, English, Romance & Adventure, chapters: 62, words: 380k, favs: 4k, follows: 5k, updated: Apr 5, 2017 published: Jul 13, 2016, [Harry P., Hermione G., Daphne G.] Lily Evans P.

The Ilvermorny Champion » by Rapier124 Instead of Durmstrang Academy, Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was invited to take part in the 1994 Triwizard Tournament. When Ilvermorny arrives at Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore is shocked to see the long-thought-dead Harry and Lily Potter appear, as well as the missing Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Harry/Hermione/Daphne; Gabrielle/OFC; Alternate Universe.
Harry Potter, T, English, Adventure & Romance, chapters: 11, words: 72k, favs: 152, follows: 296, updated: Nov 25 published: Sep 26, Harry P., Hermione G., Daphne G.
11/23/2019 c62 Guest
Thank you for the wonderful story.
11/22/2019 c14 G Fawkes
How about NOT worrying about how your NOT girlfriend, whom you have NOT even dated yet, let alone NOT kissed yet, does or does NOT get along with anyone. Quit putting the cart, barn and entire family farm in front of the horse.
No fourteen year old is thinking about MARRYING anyone BEFORE they've gone out the first time. Well, except Skankasaurus Rex, Ginny Weasley! No one SANE, anyway.
_
British can't STAND the French. Socially backwards, stuck in at least one hundred years behind - magical Brits, even less. None of them are saying "adieu" on the floor.
_
"Even without no children around"
I hope that was you attempting to make Molly sound as ignorant as I think she is. (smirk)
11/21/2019 c13 GF
isn't 'several months until they returned to America' kind of pushing the limits of 'several'? Its eight whole months from Halloween, right? To the end of June.
In the range of 'one, a couple, a few, and several', I don't think 'several' extends all the way out to EIGHT. Maybe that's just me.

I know I'm grammar nazi-ing, again. It's a recurring affliction... but "wasn't nowhere near over" is horrifying me. 'was nowhere near over' works, as does 'wasn't anywhere near over'. it's the double negative killing you.
3,037 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »