for Tell You 'Bout that Fightin' Woman

2/10/2019 c8 wemma4497
It’s really good and I would love to read more of it
1/17/2018 c8 Guest
Please continue
1/8/2017 c6 1blushingpixie
I love it, please update soon!
7/26/2016 c8 13Countrylover99
This chapter was interesting. I really do think that this story has a good potential. I wonder how will Gideon and Kitty fall in love. Keep writing!
7/22/2016 c7 3andreamama
It's an interesting concept adding Kitty :) I'm not sure if this was an uploading issue or not but I have to tell you that this was really difficult to read without paragraphs a correct spacing. Keep going, though!
7/16/2016 c7 Guest
No, no, no! I really don't like Kitty's character! Would have been better if you wrote from Alice's POV
I can't imagine anyone else with Gideon. Gideon and Alice forever!
7/16/2016 c1 Donna
I am sorry but your story sounds really boring...I hope when the kidnapping occurs and brothers meet their brides, it will become more interesting.
Kitty is quite annoying, and Alice Elcott (Gideon's real bride) is a far more sweet and a better character.
I really hope that you will pair the couples correctly without mixing them up.
7/14/2016 c7 Morgan
I'm sorry, but your story is kinda boring and little too cheesy. I hope the kidnapping and other brides will make it more interesting. Kitty your OC character, is really annoying. I prefer Alice Elcott (the real bride of Gideon) over her any time. I will give you props if you won't mess up the couples. Let's see how the story goes.
7/14/2016 c7 13Countrylover99
I read the first seven chapters. As I can see it's not finished yet. I will admit I don't usually like when people use OCs in Seven Brides For Seven Brothers fanfic. Because for me, there are already a lot of characters in the movie, and I don't see the point in adding more. This story sounds okay...although I would have found it more interesting if it were Gideon's real bride Alice. I gotta tell you that in the first chapter you wrote "Adam and his seven brothers" which as I understand was an automatic mistake. Because including Adam there are seven brothers. So you had to write "Adam and his six brothers"
Also, I don't know if you changed it intentionally but Benjamin was the one who started a fight with the townsfolk. I will list you brothers and their brides, so that you won't get confused.
Adam and Milly
Benjamin and Dorcas (orange shirt and purple dress at the barn raising)
Caleb and Ruth (yellow shirt and blue dress)
Daniel and Martha (purple shirt and green dress)
Ephraim and Liza (turquoise greenish shirt and a brunette girl with pink dress)
Frank and Sarah (red shirt and dark haired girl with yellow dress)
Gideon and Alice (blue shirt and blonde girl with pink dress)

Continue writing!