for Safe

2/12/2017 c1 16imAdork26
re-read the meeting with Corbin and Abbie coming to terms with her feelings for crane. wish it was in the job. thanks again for the shoutout.
1/9/2017 c1 dizzy78
That was just beautiful!
9/4/2016 c1 Diva4FunkRock
perfect ending to season three. or the beginning if season 4
8/19/2016 c1 Scarlettmd5
Bless you for giving us what we wanted to see. The writers and ShowRunner missed the perfect opportunity to keep their few remaining fans.
8/17/2016 c1 32RyokoMist
THAT CONFESSION! ICHIE'S BEAUTIFUL CONFESSION! I can't! I can't even right now! I just...oh glob i just love it! LAWD! Great story! Good night and let me fangirl in peace!
8/1/2016 c1 Caringheart
Oh what a great story too bad "they didn't" think of it, thanks
7/20/2016 c1 11Jolo815
I love this! This should be the Season Premiere of the Season4! Abbie can't be dead! Lol I love the emotional Ichabod and his reaction to seeing Abbie again. And It's great to see Corbin. So romantic and sweet. Again. Very nicely done.
7/17/2016 c1 Djinnaat
Okay, you had to make me want to cry, didn't you, with this lovely work! Just wonderful...
7/15/2016 c1 Redlioness62
Thank you. Those writers, producers, showrunners, etc. are IDIOTS!
7/13/2016 c1 16imAdork26
aww. this was sweet.a much better ending than the finale and thank you so much for the shout out. you are too kind.
7/13/2016 c1 Sharon Breaux
That's what I'm talking about! Way to go! This is the way we all feel. Thanks so much for writing this awesome story and telling the writers what we feel.
7/13/2016 c1 ReadtoRelax
Enjoyable read. If only it were so on the show.

Now they live on through Fanfiction.