for You Could See It Change

9/27/2021 c10 SweetAssassin19
I guess this is a sweet conclusion if you pretend there isn't an upcoming war. Great story even though you stopped updating. Glad this chapter sounded like a conclusion.
1/17/2019 c11 felina12
Omg, I absolutely love this story! It is so well written and the character development is so beautiful! I love the way you portray Sasuke and Sakura's relationship! It was such a good read. Thank you so much for what you've written so far. Please do update if you are not too busy. I still want to know what happens next. Lots of love and support, Felina XD
11/8/2018 c1 Guest
I am totally here for a blend of ninja and Victorian references. Never thought that’s be the case lol
5/18/2017 c1 FatinaFate
update pls...
4/15/2017 c11 10Valkyrie-Athena
Well done, too bad it wasn't finished. But still, well done.
4/15/2017 c3 Valkyrie-Athena
Hello!

Just wanted to drop a small review for Chpt. 2.

I love it so far, and I'm sure it'll get even better when I progress thru, you've done a good job! :)
The story is interesting and keeps me entertained. You'll hear from me again later one when I've read more. Thanks for your time and dedication towards making this cool story. It's definitely one of those "Must...read...MORE" kinda stories.
4/13/2017 c1 Himitsuda
wow it just had to stop when things got interesting... hope this will update soon. i am in love with the story right now. bless you author
2/19/2017 c11 Guest
Please, please, please update 'You could see it change'! I absolutely love the story! I want to know what happens next! Please update! Thanks so much!
1/11/2017 c11 1TwoRollsOfParchment
Wheee this story is really really cool? Ninjas in a gothic setting, shipper!kakashi, the entire concept is really interesting! I hope you'll continue writing!

There's a really tiny thing I wanted to point out? It's more nitpicking than anything, but Tsunade is Sakura's "shishou" or master. You've been spelling it "shisui" which is the name of Itachi's dead friend. So uh, yeah. Nitpicking. But I still really love your fic!
9/12/2016 c11 16Hiatus indefinite
Ps update Soon...
Wanna see what happens next..
9/4/2016 c11 umadbro1298
they're getting married on my birthday how cool
8/8/2016 c11 2Our-seventh-heaven
OH MY GOODNESS! THEY'RE GONNA GET MARRIED ON MY BIRTHDAY!
8/5/2016 c10 Guest
Can't wait for more
7/31/2016 c10 3pinyacolada
Aaaah, you got me squealing. ; _ ;
7/30/2016 c10 2RalitsaR
Oh my god, this was so sweet T-T I loved it, thank you and Good Job!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »