for You Could See It Change

7/26/2016 c8 Guest
I loved this chapter!
7/28/2016 c9 2RalitsaR
This is so beautiful! I love it, thank you and Good Job!
7/27/2016 c9 5purflixoxo
Finally they admit their feelings! Please continue the story ~
7/24/2016 c7 Seashell
I love ur story and how Sakura and sasuke are torturing each other. Ur story is well written and very enjoyable
7/26/2016 c8 Where.is.the.bathroom
This chapter was very cute. I always look forward for your updates
7/25/2016 c1 16Hiatus indefinite
PS update next chap soon..
7/23/2016 c7 Guest
Ugh I swear Sasuke really gosh just make babies with Sakura already lol. Love how jealous Sasuke got hahaha actually both lol so funny anyways hope you update soon :)

Take care and GOD BLESS!
7/22/2016 c7 Guest
I thought with the manga being over and SasuSaku's feelings for each other being clear... I wouldn't see stories with Sasuke acting like he would ff interested in other women. Granted, he isn't actually. More like he hasn't realized his feelings yet. But still it's so frustrating. There are other ways to create drama.
7/21/2016 c6 Guest
The story is great!
7/21/2016 c6 Guest
Please let Sakura meet Gaara for some moving on goodness :)
7/22/2016 c7 Hiatus indefinite
AHH! THEY Both are so stubborn..
Update soon can't wait
7/19/2016 c4 Guest
Can you please have Kakashi mention a spring wedding when referring to Sasuke and Sakura? Your writing is really good I like your use of descriptions without being too much. Also flustered Sasuke over Sakura is great!
7/19/2016 c1 Guest
Damnit Sasuke! Ugh you just make me want to scream, stubborn! This story is beautiful so far! Please update soon!
7/19/2016 c4 Guest
Update soon please
7/20/2016 c5 Hiatus indefinite
Nice. I love the way u describe their costumes. It makes it realistic. Can't wait for more.
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »