for A Trail of Embers in the Snow

9/5 c41 Rose
I know this has no hope of being updated but I want to say it was a really good fic thank you for writing it! I greatly enjoyed tigress’s arc, it genuinely brought me to tears at some point. Love the new characters as well, really well written! Have a great day!
7/9 c41 2wolf-of-souls9318
I've Loved reading this and wish you well, if you see this please know that your work inspired me to begin my own fanfiction career.
7/22/2020 c41 Perli4
I would love to see this updated, I love Tigress and Po and I wish to read more about them. The only one who unnerves me a little is Viper because she keeps dismissing Tigress as a woman. Hope that one day you'll get the opportunity to finish this. Take care!
8/22/2019 c26 Guest
I really want to know what it was Viper and Shifu did in the forest when they disappeared after they got shot with porcupine quills, what was it that Monkey and Mantis swore in their ancestors never to tell?
6/21/2019 c41 Guest
Can u continue this fic, madhi is still outside the picture
11/26/2018 c41 Guest
Please continue
6/21/2017 c41 8Pillowchan87
Bravo! I binged read the whole thing in a week and a half. Such incredible story, amazing character development, interesting plot and great storytelling. Please, update soon! I NEED more.
4/25/2017 c41 11D4rK Sid3
Excellent fic so far. Originally I've been looking for a Po/Tigress fic for days and I came up with yours. Excellent build up for every character. Everyone went through major changes and the roller coaster of emotions and situations did built up to this point. It was worth it. Certainly the Po/Tigress moments are short but on point and a good story doesn't needs lemons to be good. I consider the T rating appropriate. I do hope after this one you could do a Po/Tigress centric fic

I enjoy your writing.

From Houston
d4rK
4/10/2017 c41 I Am Code
Best chapter yet! I'm so thrilled for this story to be seeing the love it deserves:)
4/9/2017 c40 UseCondiments
Excellent chapters! Really love the way the plot is developing. I like that you're incorporating Shen. Really enjoying the beginning stages of Habika's transition to Empress. I couldn't stop laughing with the latest chapter. Girls nights, Crane's obliviousness, Po and Tigress keeping their relationship a secret (excited to see how that one plays out), "mannish striped bitch," and "Brutal...Savage." Too hilarious. I think the whole group in the Forbidden City is going to be super interesting. Keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to the next chapter!
4/9/2017 c41 goliaththegreat
These two chapters are wonderful! Who killed Gangbang, is he really dead? Is this one of his twisted games? Or who is this new Villain/Savior? I can not wait for this to continue!
4/9/2017 c41 203431jess
Oh, I am so excited to see you updated! I read the conversation between Shoushan and Crane, hilarious! (Although again, laughing would be always at Crane's expense, be it with ladies or not!)
You are excellent at making funny, satirical banter among the character, I really salute you for that, I laughed so hard my husband shushed me! Well done you.
3/3/2017 c39 Guest
What the fudge just happened I need moooooooooooooore!
3/3/2017 c39 3431jess
Oh gosh, so Habika's adopted sister that hated her became the Empress? Not sure whether that a good news! But excellent twist of the story!
3/3/2017 c39 UseCondiments
Awesome chapter. Good build up to a huge twist. This leads to one big question though: what happened to Empress MeiLan? And does Shifu getting married mean Emperor Shifu?! Also, that could lead to Princess Tigress, which I'm picturing as extremely hilarious. As always, love your writing, please keep up the excellent work!
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »