for Hermione, Angel of Death

3/30 c3 Carryon
I just love your stories.. but there are a few I simply cannot put down. This is one of them. Definitely one of my favorite authors too.
Thank you so much! You always make my day brighter!
5/16/2017 c3 ChipzGrMione
Awesome story...
1/22/2017 c3 tessiya
Wow, I really liked this story. It's so refreshing to read a crossover with such novel concept. Personally, I've read quite a number of Chinese novels, so I appreciate your good characterization and writing style.
11/10/2016 c3 Lyne
Hello! First,I really want to tell you that I'm a big fan of the way you write. It's so delicate and you expressed realistic feelings and situations. The way you depict Hermione is believable and quite refreshing, compared to other fanfictions. I think I have read all your stories anyway, I don't know if you take request but I would be interested in seeing how you would write a Hermione/Kingsleigh story... Good luck with your writing.
7/16/2016 c3 pianomouse
Great story, I loved the circle of time you used and watching their relationship grow. The pillow getting "lost" was funny. Thank you for sharing your story and talent with us. I look forward to the next!
7/14/2016 c1 SereniteRose
ooh! another new story for me to read and enjoy thanks ever so much, you always write the best stories, thanks again.
7/14/2016 c1 pomsie
Are you going to continue this story? I like the concept.