for Last Resort

3/2/2020 c10 4numbah435spiritsong
Hi, I really like your story! It’s so unlikely in the series for Cree and Father to be working with kids like Joey, Mushi, and Tommy so I’m excited to see how it plays out! I hope you will finish this story eventually!
4/9/2018 c1 Guest
Little Lady, Cree Lincoln
3/27/2018 c10 chuckson
I just read through this and man this was awesome I really hope you come back to this
12/21/2017 c10 Guest
Why? Why won't you update? Pleeeaaase
12/5/2017 c10 Guest
Update please!
12/3/2017 c10 Guest
Please update
11/23/2017 c10 Guest
Continue this story or I'll... we'll... do something

Just pretty please update
11/22/2017 c10 Guest
Please continue! If you don't someone might sneak up and steal your cat

I don't know what it has to do but you never know.

Hurry the update - for catkind.
11/22/2017 c7 Guest
Great story, both of them. Keep writing, and I love em. Keep up the good work
11/21/2017 c3 Guest
Probably the best Knd fanfic I've read. Nice job with Mushi.

Although, a little concern with the fact that Numbuh 1 already left by the thime Numbuh 5 got promoted. Also the new generation Sector V would still be sector V, not V2
10/23/2017 c5 8616
Moving along nicely. The flashback sections feel a bit disorienting in their tone / sequence of timeline considering Numbuh 362's relationship with Sector V seemed quite a bit less friendly by the series finale than she's written here (and having less reason to improve her opinion after that event) but then that takes into account g:KND stuff that doesn't apparently factor here.
10/23/2017 c4 616
Mushi is the best character in this story hands-down. I love reading her aged up a bit but yet still so much herself and a little too fearlessly vicious for her own good.
10/23/2017 c3 616
I could write a really nice and detailed write-up for this chapter or I could just sit here and keep laughing at hobo Ben and the daisy chain of life-ruiners he has to deal with
10/23/2017 c2 616
Love the characterization here, particularly Mushi and Tommy, who's both in-character and tolerable; not a small feat to pull off.

As always there are a few supremely nitpicky canon-misses (well, as much as forum answers from Mr. W count) that don't matter to the story or take away anything from reading. In fact it amuses me more that the treehouse is still at Nigel's house just for the mental image of Joey Beetles and a bunch of new kids traipsing about on the Uno family's property with no explanation whatsoever.
10/23/2017 c1 616
Well, I'm a few…months? years? late to the party, but I said I was going to review this story (being one of my favorites) once I had the time and energy to reread, and here I am!

Quiet and nicely written start with good, solid, sensible worldbuilding for a post-I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S. non-g:KND AU. Of which there aren't enough that I've enjoyed reading, honestly, so this is a welcome reprieve. Enjoyed the Lincoln sisters' dialogue and Father in particular, really, just all of him, and it stretched disbelief a small bit that his non-suited self would be enough to intimidate Cree out of recruiting Sector V without a proper explanation but not enough that I couldn't see a case for it.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »