for Last Resort

10/21/2017 c10 5Samar Grey
I love this! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
9/21/2017 c10 dataa
Guuuuuh I'm late... Man, wish i'd found this sooner. Ha, is it too much to ask for an update?
7/15/2017 c10 FINN
please update
1/16/2017 c10 ReaperOfShadows125
This actually pulling at me job!
1/1/2017 c10 Guest
I wonder if Numbuh 60 will be in the story
10/19/2016 c9 60Numbuh Phenon
I've been wanting to review this for a while and I'm glad I'm finally able to do so. This is one of my favorite stories lately, and I can't wait to see how the plot turns out. And I think that's what I like most about this fic. Chapters never truly feel like filler because everything plays into the next event, and stuff is there for a purpose. As for the chapter itself, it was fun to see sector V back in action and rescuing. Also the flashback stuff is great too, and I can't wait to see how that thread ties back to the main narrative. Great job
9/11/2016 c9 Guest
Whoah, it's getting intense. Every chapter thus far has been awesome, I'm dying to know what happens next. You're weaving such an excellent story, with the same pace as the series itself, great work.
9/10/2016 c9 Matteso585
And I thought the group are walking into a trap. Because I've seen enough movies to know that if there aren't any guards in sight, then there's a trap waiting up ahead.
8/28/2016 c8 Guest
Aah, your storytelling is marvelous! I'm hooked. This is seriously great, I'd love to read more. Numbuh 5's words at the game of Tag are so perfect, sly throwback to I.T. with Fanny's lines, too. I love it.
8/24/2016 c8 Matteso585
Okay, now the flashbacks are becoming relevant to the overall plot of the fic.
8/24/2016 c8 wanderer21
Nice chapter on possible allies and another flashback regarding sector z. Sector V does have allies not connected to KND or adults, like Ace and Henrietta
8/19/2016 c7 BlindedJourneyman
just, don't stop. pls don't stop, had my spirits crushed a many times due to devs, authors, and even artists losing interest in things with incredible potential. I loved this chapter, the part at end sounds just like what they'd do in show. It really was interesting to see how they assessed the situation after getting their memories back.
8/18/2016 c7 6odetowords
Ah they were finally recommissioned! I loved this chapter, especially that last bit in the end with Numbuh 1's plan to get rid of the Delightful Children, I can't wait to see what happens with that. Also, as much as I'm going to miss weekly updates, I must say I would rather wait for good quality chapters (which you give us) than have sloppily put together ones.
As always, I can't wait for an update!
8/13/2016 c7 60Numbuh Phenon
It was really satisfying to see Sector V getting recommissioned and their interactions with Joey, Mushi, and Tommy post-recom. The interaction with Father as well was really good and I'm really enjoying what you're doing with his character along with all the hints and build-up you're doing between past and present. Plus I love the way how what happened to Father and the Delightfuls here is coming together as well :D

Update whenever you can! This fic is really good, so don't worry yourself about keeping an update schedule and burn yourself out. The upcoming chapters will be worth the wait.
8/13/2016 c7 Guest
great job so far! This is one of the more interesting knd fics I've read. Please update again soon!
42 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »