for Last Resort

8/12/2016 c6 BlindedJourneyman
great story so far, definitely will keep eye on it.
8/5/2016 c6 14Scalene Waffles
Nice chapter. Can't wait to see qhat the big favor is.

Have fun at Niagara Falls! : )
8/3/2016 c5 6odetowords
It's astonishing how well you write and build suspension and keep the characters, in character. And I seriously can't wait until I can find out what happened to Abby and see Sector V get recommissioned! I can't wait until Saturday for another update!
7/31/2016 c5 60Numbuh Phenon
This chapter has a good bit of action and I'm enjoying it. You're really good at creating these scenes and also building up suspense. Plus it's been interesting reading the ending bits with Abby taking over as Supreme Leader.

As always, looking forward to the next update!
7/29/2016 c4 RazzBerryNap
Only four chapters in and I'm confident that this is my favorite knd fanfic.
It's so well written, and you characterise everyone so well!
Everything about this is awesome.
7/23/2016 c4 6odetowords
I love Joey, he's so quiet and soft and sweet. Mushi is so stupid, but I shouldn't judge because Mushi and I are basically the same. I cannot wait until we get to see Sector V back in action so they can save Abby! Can't wait until next Saturday for an update!
7/19/2016 c3 odetowords
Nigel is so sneaky, I mean of course he recommended Abby. And Rachel is one of my favorite characters, is there any chance that we'll be seeing her later and not in flashbacks? Also, I'm assuming your writing this without the G:KND? Which I don't blame you, I prefer writing without it too because I like having Nigel there. I can't wait for an update!
7/19/2016 c3 60Numbuh Phenon
I'm really enjoying this story! The pacing is great and the characters are written so interestingly that I can't wait to see where this goes, like with how recommissioning sector V might turn out or how Father plays into everything and his motivations.

Looking further to future updates!
7/19/2016 c3 Guest
This is a great fic and I can't wait to read more, the characters feel like themselves as well as matured. I'm also wondering what Father's role is in this story and what favor he owed Numbuh 1. Good luck with your writing.
7/19/2016 c3 14Scalene Waffles
Nice story. I like where it's going so far.
7/17/2016 c2 6odetowords
OH MY GOD
I usually don't start reviews off like that, but wow. This is, wow. I haven't read a piece of work on here this good in ages, I mean the writing, the way everyone's in character. It's unbelievable. I can't wait for an update and I can't wait to see where you go with the plot!
7/16/2016 c2 catspats31
For your first KND fanfic, you know how to make the characters in character and I can see that even though they're teenagers. It's great to see the story begin with decommissioning and to see the younger Sector V siblings be in the KND. I would like to see how the new villains compared to the Teen Ninjas and adult villains on the show come into play in the war.
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3