FanFiction.Net
for Watching The Sequel

11/10/2022 c18 httydLUVER
hope you eventually do the 3rd movie at some point in time please!
7/1/2021 c18 Lillie
Omg, this is great, I'm not really a fan of the "forget everything" trope in these stories but the writing and reactions make up for that! I do have a question though, sometimes the way that Ali acts its like she's already seen the movies but then sometimes its like she has no idea whats going to happen next? So has she seen the movies and just needs to brush up on them or is it something else? Oh and I can't wait to read the one fore HTTYD 3 if you make it, I can rarely ever find ones finished for The Hidden World, and if Stoick is still alive, ahhh I'm excited! I love the reactions to Hiccstrid because at the moment in time they aren't a couple seeing as they don't really get to "dating" until 'Blindsided' in RTTE so I feel like their reactions are really genuine. Anyway, awesome story!
6/5/2021 c18 Arashi Uzukaze
If you do HtTYD 3, please have them criticize their own actions, especially about the ending. I saw a post about it and I agree with everything it said.

r/httyd/comments/bc1z7q/the_issues_with_how_to_train_your_dragon_the/
2/25/2021 c18 dg929
It could be really nice if you write for third movie. I still hope that you can do this! There are not much stories about watching HTTYD: The Hidden World. I'd appreciate that!
2/21/2021 c16 2NinjaMasd
I’m really confused by Ali’s reactions. You are making it seem like she has both seen the movie and hasn’t at the same time and it’s extremely confusing. Why are you writing her like she knows everything and nothing at all at the same time? It just doesn’t make any sense to me.
11/21/2020 c18 Izanagi1103
The truth is a great watching, however when the "forgetting the seen" thing is done, it makes the whole story worth absolutely nothing. From the bottom of my heart I must say that when it is done that is total garbage, that is I'm not saying it's bad, it's just that it makes it a completely useless story.
but it's just my opinion.
11/12/2020 c18 Just a bored Highschooler
I wonder if she will do the third film
10/4/2020 c18 1harleyquinnisaslytherin
I really hope you do a third movie reaction. You would do an amazing job! Maybe you could get both Stoic and Valka to see it. Keep up the good writing!
4/21/2020 c18 nitewolf423
Will you do the third movie and if so can you take them from before stoic dies
12/29/2019 c18 AmarisMoonchild426
Oooh yes, please do a 3rd movie reaction!
5/25/2019 c7 Guest
Hiccup: “Then let's ride back out there. We'll follow those trappers to Drago and talk some sense into him.”

Me: You idiotic motherfucking shithead. U STUPID!
4/21/2019 c1 27Tangled4ever
I haven't read the whole thing yet, but this is so cute. :) I hope you do the third movie.

If you do, could you please do it so that Stoick is still alive when they're all "pulled away to watch the movie"? Perhaps after Dancing and the Dreaming? I'd love to Stoick reacting to everything that happens after his death (especially him raging at Snotlout for flirting with his wife ;p ).
3/30/2019 c16 ThermiteHawk
Those last three paragraphs broke me more than the actual movie.
12/24/2018 c8 Halofanreach
I really like hiccup but he needs to realize that everything can't be solved with diplomacy but sometimes action
10/30/2018 c18 Shelly Torres Skyssa
I really love how Hiccup has this dererminate face and... BOOM a sheep is un front of him, hilarious.
Everything was beautiful and amazing.
Love the 'Shadow' character at the end.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »