FanFiction.Net

2 me a encantado la historia aunque sea leyéndolo con lágrimas en los ojos
3 por que siempre me pasa lo mismo siempre leo historias tristes
4 solo te digo que MUCHAS GRACIAS POR LA HISTORIA
10/25/2019 c4 3Malchus-Fireheart
Great story. Very well written and emotional. All the characters were well done and Emily was adorable.
10/4/2019 c4 2HarleyyJay28
Well goodness gracious if that wasn't a roller coaster ride if ever I rode on. I had excepted his situation but gooood night. You sure know how to pull the heart strings. It was very well written as well.
5/26/2019 c4 Stoned while writing
m8 that was the most intense 16k words I've read in a long time. Had no idea coming to this fic that it was drama and not some happy slice of life.

Too bad I intended this to be light reading before sleep since now it's 1am and I'm going to end up getting 3 hours of sleep before work. Oh well.

10/10
11/2/2018 c2 Guest
que hay no eso fue demasiado
11/2/2018 c3 Guest
nooo esto deprime
11/2/2018 c4 Guest
menos mal pense que tendría que tomar floxetina después de eleer esto
11/2/2018 c1 Guest
buaaa es muy triste quiero llorar se me humedecen los ojitos
6/4/2017 c4 LS505956
Well, it was awesome in the first 3 chapters. Sad, pain, etc. Very good.
So why, oh why, did you do that 4th chapter?
The plot idea was fine, I guess, though I personally don't understand why everything always has to have a Disney ending, but the writing... well, as I say, it was all good until chapter 4. Cliche lines all around, and not one moment that made me feel strongly, except maybe disgust.
Is this too harsh? I don't mean to offend you, and I really do stress that the beginning was excellent. All in all, its certainly good enough for a favorite (though I admit I favorited it before I saw the ending).
Nice work! Mostly. Kinda. Not bad. Might be worse. 3/4, you know. Pretty good. B.
4/23/2017 c1 2Charis Legenaire
gawd dammit.. why'd have to go ahead and kill of Judy? >w<
3/13/2017 c4 1hellion117
I think you read chief wildes last day one time
Too many
3/13/2017 c1 hellion117
Aww hell no... no... no no NONONONONO NOO NOOO FUCK NO GOD DAMMIT FK YOU MAN (jk)
Ok good start I can say you almost made me cry at work... good shit man... keep this up and you'll be at Meads level one day
2/26/2017 c4 5Jack104
DAAAAAAAAMN
This story was a curve ball! Every time I THOUGHT I new was gonna happen you proved me wrong with a epic twist! I couldn't put this story down until I finished it!
And damn you for making me crie! Poor nick, man
But seriously I tip my hat to you because THIS was a good story.
1/12/2017 c4 1Nabilita
I can't explain what I'm feeling right now... it's like someone just hit me in the face and then gave ice for the bruise. I LOVE this story. Really, it's so emocional and heartbreaking, yet sweet and happy at the same time. AMAZING JOB.
1/12/2017 c4 Nabilita
I don't know how to explain this feeling... it's like someone just hit me in the face and then gave me some ice for the bruise. I LOVE this story. Really, it was emocional and heartbreaking, but sweet and happy at the same time. Good job.
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »