for Hellboy: A Different Tale

Please update.
5/2/2019 c1 animerule64
Add more chapters please
4/16/2019 c1 ahewi21
Can’t wait for the next chapter
8/6/2018 c1 Dragonman110
Please update when your able.
4/6/2018 c1 Sun-Moon4ever
please update this is awesome
7/16/2017 c1 areptesaokami
please update this is awesome
5/23/2017 c1 Guest
Please update soon, Author-sama~! I already fell in love with it! 3 I can't wait to read about Hellboy's life! This is already really well written out and I can not wait to read more of it! :)
5/18/2017 c1 2Analyn Rockwand
Wouldn't Evelynn recognize Hellboy as Anung-Un-Rama? I mean, he is the herald of the apocalypse. A demon like Eve should recognize him.
3/10/2017 c1 3Caelus06
I would love to read more. I hope one day that you update this story.
2/18/2017 c1 SeleneAlice
Please update this story soon
10/22/2016 c1 Lady Kaiki
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
9/29/2016 c1 Angel Winx
Continue, will there be romance for Evelynn at some point?
8/22/2016 c1 Dragonman109
Update soon please.
7/27/2016 c1 willowmaruis
I loved it i really liked how u included quotes from the movie and can't wait till up update
7/16/2016 c1 Sphinx360
Yes! Finally, I get to read a Hellboy and Harry Potter crossover that isn't slash! (Not that there is anything wrong with slash just not a really big fan of it) I'm a huge fan of the Hellboy movies and Harry Potter so I can't wait for your next chapter to learn about Evelynn and how her presence at the bureau has changed the original Hellboy and Harry Potter storylines especially because she is a magical creature and she obviously doesn't live with the Durselys if what I read was correct. If I could make a few suggestions about Evelynn's abilities, if she is going to have any that is. In made head I picture Evelynn similar to Mystique from X-Men so I would imagine that transformation abilities could fit here but with a few stipulations to make her unique like: she needs an in depth understand of anything she is transforming into or she can only transform parts of her body into another creature to gain their powers like enhanced strength or superior speed to name a few. Now these are just suggestions and I am in no way trying to force you to use them I'm just hoping you would take them under consideration. Thank you for your time.

-Sphinx