for When you fall in love

7/21/2016 c2 3chi2lyn
I don't even. LUKA IS SO DAMN CONFUSING. WTF I DONT EVEN. UGH
7/21/2016 c2 Azhenet
hahaahhahhaha that fantasy of gumi, and they are like and old married couple , i wanna this fic to end gumi x rin and of course my favorite pairing miku x luka *.*
7/21/2016 c2 Psykoakuma
LOL! Gumi is crazy! Crazy in love!
I'm starting to get an everyone x Miku feel from the story. Well Miku does have those pink kissable lips right? But what kind of gift should Gumi get for her arbitrary Miku day? Seems like the leek freak would be happy to take a leek heh.
Looks like Luka's having a little fun teasing everyone! That's my Lulu!
7/19/2016 c1 Batman
I love the story concept and I really hope the end of it is Negitoro, I like how Gumi is sorta obsessed but I'm just really wishin for the negitoro XD I ship Rin x Gumi so much tho so yee
7/17/2016 c1 Psykoakuma
I'm a bit astonished by how much I enjoyed this chapter, and it's all thanks to Gumi!
For whatever reason I completely fell for this deranged, perverted, and unnaturally cheerful girl! I'm not sure about the cynical smile though. Given her stalker persona I think a devious smile might be more fitting. If Luka had been playing with Gumi and was leading her on with her encouragement a cynical smile would have fit Luka.
Anyway I'm actually pretty excited for some hot and goo-able GuMiku romance. I have no interest in guys but with this totally-out-of-control Gumi on the loose it may not even matter.
"She exited her sleeping chamber." LOL! I want a sleeping chamber!
7/17/2016 c1 chi2lyn
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT. will negitoro be the endgame? i dont think so because I have a feeling you're a very unexpected person. and im used to getting my hope and dreams crushed.
'mcan i vote for them? no? okay.
Im a bit confused tho. does this mean Luka wants gumi and miku together? or? does this mean gumi wants luka and rin together? idk? im confuse? wot?
ugh please update soon so I could decide whether to risk my chunk of heart for the negitoro or run away from this one. i dont wanna because this sounds interesting but I seriously can't stomach something i dont ship uuuuuu I'm such a wimp. I'm very loyal to my ships so...
anyway! I'm just praying the negitoro won't be just a filler, but important or significant. I really want da negitoro. please let it happen. please. crie
7/17/2016 c1 chi2lyn
my head be like, boi what dis is
7/17/2016 c1 Azhenet
well i want negitoro, and gumi x rin end , i love that pairings...thanks for write this fic