for It's a Slow Fade

7/31/2016 c1 32radpineapple
This is absolutely beautiful. All of your writing is absolutely beautiful. I have just gotten through reading most of your Forever pieces. I absolutely loved them!

I usually don't read poetry, but your poetry is just fantastic! I'm not a poet, so I cannot say exactly what it is that makes your poetry amazing, but it is just beautiful. I love how you write the character studies and poems from different point of views. You totally get the characters right. I don't know what you mean when you say you can't write Abe! Ahhhh! I just love your poems. They are just so insightful and capture the emotions of the characters so well!

I also love how you write about Adam. I just love the mystery that surrounds him, and I believe when he reached out to Henry that he wasn't trying to be threatening. It's just so mind blowing to me that he has been around for two thousand years! He has seen and experienced so much!

I also loved your portrayals of Life and Death. I usually don't like it when people stray from the show, but I really enjoyed those characters. I always looked forward to reading the fics with Life and/or Death.

I also thought it was crazy how you basically predicted how Abigail left! Sure, she wasn't dying of cancer in the show, but she did leave Henry a letter when she mysteriously left. The circumstances were very similar.

I could go on and on, but I won't. I just want to tell you that your writing is amazing and that I really enjoy your work. Please keep writing!

(I am also VERY upset with the ending of Forever and I am even more upset that the show was cancelled. The ending wouldn't be so bad if there was another season!)
7/27/2016 c1 2BrainstemSlaver
Aways great! *Thums up*
7/21/2016 c1 5Ectolights
I love that Casting Crowns song! I'm excited to see it used in a Forever fic.

I think you wrote Abe quite well. He really is great for objectivity.
7/17/2016 c1 KenH
I like this story/study. People do change over time, but are we bound to the direction of that change? Once one has done a wrong are they bound to keep doing that wrong or worse? I think not.
But you do keep making me think, and that's a good thing (I think).
Thank you!
7/17/2016 c1 JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett
another good strong character study