for I'm HALPING!

4/1 c13 gremlin914
Pure gold. Thank you for the smile I am now sporting.
4/1 c13 1YeTianshi
Hilarious chapter, really enjoyed reading it :D
4/1 c13 3Sefera
That’s not an April Fools chapter at all!

Very good, though : )
4/1 c13 Gon Freaks
AHhhh... thank you again for the small ball of fluffy goodness.
4/1 c13 anthonym3
Oh that is just hilarious. Bravo!
4/1 c12 4Scorpion.Sorcerer7
This was fun!
You have a very entertaining duo here :)
3/22 c12 YungVenuz
This story is pog city. Can't wait for chapter 13
3/14 c12 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Damn. This is super awesome
3/8 c1 demonoheck
I liked the story. It was a fun read despite it's flaws. Taylor plays a high end Mary Sue for the whole story escorted by a low personality macguffin named Zachary that provides immortality, indestructibility and whatever other power seems fun at the moment. There doesn't appear to be any deeper meaning or subtext as the story wanders thru the landscape of Brocton Bay but it at least approaches it all with a sense of humor that I found reminicent of Popeye the sailor man after he ate his spinach. Zachary the muguffin punched a particular car one time so perfectly that it flew apart into neatly stacked components leaving the driver sitting in a carless seat and holding just the handles of a heavy machine gun sans the gun. *que Popeye the sailor man theme*
3/6 c2 dantezess
I forgot how much of an idiot ball everyone was given in this story. I mean really, shooting close enough to the victim of a crime that you end up shocking her as well, along with lobbing grenades near her? it's pretty over the top, even by my standards lol.
3/6 c12 2Jack Inqu
Zachary and Taylor together never fail to entertain.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
3/2 c12 Doctor Who
Stranger effect?
3/1 c12 Guest
Help the Undersiders as well perhaps
3/1 c12 Guest
Guns are cool but maybe more important to build hospitals and universities
3/2 c12 3grovepjp