for I'm HALPING!

3/1 c12 LordGrimstorm
Hahaha, that was great! Calvert isn't ever going to catch a break, now! Also, goodbye E88. And The Teeth. That jacket is way cool. All the benefits without the voices in the head? That's a very good deal indeed. Thanks for the chapter, it was fun!
3/1 c12 DiveLord
Even though this is played for crack and laughs, it still shows just how badly the Engbringers sandbag Bet because of [Restrictions]? Simmy was telling him precisely what would happen in six months time as part of a casual conversation.

Though Taylor’s new jacket puts a new spin on power suit, that Idiot Ball is the most hilarious and terrifying object (not being) I’ve seen in Worm. Enemies can hold the Literal Idiot Ball! Any English major or internet fiction critic would weep in Awe and Terror at that little rubber ball and all it represents.
3/1 c12 The Tell-Tale Man
I wonder whose the next villain be to mess with and get screwed over by Zach? Great chapter, man!
3/1 c12 2wsbenge
Taylor is heavily protected, but to what purpose? Most of the Worm canon story is spent with humanity fighting among themselves. Cauldron, for all of its noble intent, has improved nothing. Humanity is doomed, unless the Worm entity changes its mind.

It appears to be changing its mind with repect to Taylor. Brocton Bay will be a safe haven.
3/1 c12 AzureLazuli
Hilarious as always :D
3/1 c12 3Sefera
Very Good! It’s good to see that you’re still upkeeping this fic, it’s one of my favorites :)

How goes the real book? I might take a look into it at some point, though I’ve never really been one for reading non-fanfiction.
3/1 c12 199Marcus Rowland
And there was/will be much rejoicing...
3/1 c12 16zigmas
This NEEDS a PHO chapter next!
And a briefing interlude from Piggy, lol.
The sad part is, that you don't have that many Bad Guys left to deal with (Nilbog for fun, Fallen for stupid, maybe Saint for bonus).
And then there's Goldilocks.
Who is STILL more powerful than any EB, FEB or otherwise.
So this is more or less getting close to the end, but I dunno how it should end without sounding weirder than it already is.
3/1 c12 1YeTianshi
Lol, nice chapter as always XD
1/31 c4 38Kaiimei
I have the biggest grin on my face right now.

That throw...I love it, just imagining that soon they'd be getting reports that the remains of the Slaughterhouse Nine were found in and around a crater that was just made, as well as the parts of the van he threw.

Awesomeness .
1/22 c11 woodcutterw
Another excellent chapter. Just laugh out loud enjoyable.
1/19 c11 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
I'm going to have to make a new word for this. I'm going to call it Fawsome. As in, Fucking Awesome
1/18 c11 4kingpariah
Im caught up! Woooo!

The title makes it seem like it'll be an absurd story - in the random nonsense but still good kind of way - but i shouldve figured the story would have a *plan*. How ive read all your fics in the past days and not make that connection is beyond me. I blame lack of sleep due to reading youe numerous and wondrous stories. (Grin)

Taylor is now in arcadia and having a better day than ever. Panacea and glory girl seem to be next help list. Afterr all, if they dont have issues, theyre not a threat to taylor.

Looking forward to next chapter.
1/18 c3 kingpariah
(Laughs) well this fic doesnt dissapoint. But thats not a surprise is it? You do amazing work.

I know the narrative has Zachary named after sophia former crush, but i cant help but notice the similar... intonation? To the word "security"

Dang! Zach just swatted the trio like flies! And the heroes too! Poor heroes, but at same time, they deserve it for being so negligent with Sophia.

(Laughs) wow! Assault got slapped to boston and zach takes taylor home by jumping good. Nice!
1/16 c4 Miss Militia
Zach is OP even by Endbringer standards. Although he may not be as strong and tough as the others, I don't think he has as much hidden mass as they have, no other Endbringer can manipulate the powers of the parahumans. Would this ability work on Scion too?
697 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »