for I'm HALPING!

1/7 c1 Edocsiru
Why did you delete your Ao3 account? FFnet is currently garbage, it asks for captcha every five minutes! Please go back to Ao3!
1/7 c11 Tork01
Collateral Damage Barbie, unable to win a contest of strength? Nicely done! Amy's reaction to actual concern was nicely done too. Looks like Taylor is going to enjoy Arcadia.
1/7 c11 2wsbenge
The Celestial Worms are defective, and Taylor is important in that repair. She hasn't triggered yet. Amy desperately needs emotional support and is insanely powerful, which even she herself doesn't realize the potential of. Teens too young to drink with POWER. What could go wrong? What could go right? We shall see.
1/7 c11 2ranma hibiki
ah so cute, I think taylor may be falling for zach..not outright love, way too soon for that, an he IS still an Endbringer..sort of xP
but something perhaps like puppy love? (less than a crush, more than Friendzone)
so cute! 3
1/7 c11 rmgiroux
'emotional support Endbringer' is my new favorite potential band name :)
1/1 c10 AzureLazuli
Totally extra and completely fun :D
12/29/2020 c1 firemaster101
Now thats an entrance
12/27/2020 c10 Guest
The Teeth might come back
12/27/2020 c10 Guest
awesome
12/28/2020 c10 SirRussell
Thanks for the hard work
12/28/2020 c10 Rake1810
I’d forgotten how amazing this story is. Fantastic chapter
12/26/2020 c10 EP
EXCELLENT
MERCI POUR LA LECTURE
12/28/2020 c10 PasiveNox
Nice chapter
12/27/2020 c10 2Jack Inqu
Heh heh heh. I almost feel bad for the mayor and Kaiser, plus their underlings.

Almost. ;)

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
12/27/2020 c10 Armiture
I had a brief Taylor Varga flashback when Zack did his window message/messing with Anders. Glad to see that the transfer to Arcadia was expedited so much and looking forward to seeing what happens there.

Thanks for the great chapter.
717 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »