for I'm HALPING!

12/12/2020 c2 3Shirosaki345
I enjoy this so much its unique i adore this so far
12/2/2020 c9 jayod
Awesome
11/25/2020 c9 LordGrimstorm
Brilliant! I don't blame the good Director. Boy, I bet it would be real nice having an Endbringer as a best friend. Ain't nothing gonna hold you back in life under those circumstances. I enjoyed the chapter a bunch! Thanks for updating!
11/23/2020 c9 Guest
wow
11/25/2020 c9 DiveLord
The fact that Zach gift wrapped Ol’ Skids in his own power fields was hilarious. Glad to see a new chapter of this.
11/24/2020 c9 ASAP Creed
not going to lie, this has to be one of your best worm stories. Can't wait for the next chapter
11/24/2020 c9 osterreicher97
Lol
11/24/2020 c9 Tork01
So does Coil make it to Alaska? And nicely done on having Skidmark hit the PRT building. Splat.
11/24/2020 c1 2Germanygsg91
idk why but I'm imagining Zach with Sheldon's voice from big bang theory and it's making me laugh
11/24/2020 c9 10feauxen
Wow, it’s been a while since I thought about this story. Still a fun romp though. Endbringer shenanigans usually are.

By the way, I’ll ask here just in case you aren’t checking AO3 for some reason; what happened? Why did all but one of your stories disappear from that site so suddenly? It’s honestly a bit worrying for this To happen with absolutely no acknowledgement from anywhere except a few confused reviews who also don’t know what’s up.
11/23/2020 c9 theberg
Omfg that ending was amazing.

Glad this came out and thanks to the person who commissioned it.
11/23/2020 c9 2ranma hibiki
it's all fun and games until zach gets involved...then it's a PARTY! D
loved the scene where skidmark actually did what zach has been..well not threatening, but warning? saying? that he could an would do..hit someone an hit the directors window..quite the bankshot to manage that ;3
"skidmark by name, skidmark by nature" xD

now I wanna go find some other fics where the End Bringers aren't all "Evil Engines of Destruction, Fear us! Rawr!" but were either siblings, parents, or family in some other way *cackles* 3

keep up the great work!
11/23/2020 c9 AzureLazuli
Beautiful as always :D
11/23/2020 c9 9Shahismael
Thank you very much for this story, I'd had a terrible day and this really brightened it with laughing at some of the images that came to mind with your work.
I was originally reading it for a whim at the characters selected, but I am very happy and surprised to have done so.
Keep up the excellent work and i look forward to your next chapter!
11/23/2020 c9 TheWickedTruth89