for I'm HALPING!

10/25/2018 c8 15Xlerons
Great job.
10/22/2018 c8 11Shianelle
Oh my God. This story is a goddamn work of art.
9/24/2018 c1 1Kancolle Haruna Chan
His family IS Behemoth...Case 53? That makes sense.
9/14/2018 c1 3hellzome25
for the love of god...MOAR! I demand to see all Zack's siblings visit and terrify everyone just because Taylor wanted to watch a movie with them.
9/14/2018 c8 hellzome25
for the love of god...MOAR! I demand to see all Zach's siblings visit and terrify everyone just because Taylor wanted to watch a movie with them.
9/14/2018 c8 hellzome25
9/14/2018 c1 hellzome25
8/18/2018 c8 sharingankakashi007
Wew
Sooo interesting
I like this endbringer
And everything was her plan
Ze Ziz
That's just some op mind fuckkery*
She ziz'd them all
7/23/2018 c8 Mr Beaver Buttington
This is a real "feel good" fic, I'm glad that I took the time to read it.

Have a fav.
7/20/2018 c8 1Stonerguy420
Love this story just read through the whole thing i couldnt stop. I love the taylor zach relationship its i like the idea of him being her protector to the point he is basically her super power.
7/13/2018 c8 13creativesm75
very good
7/12/2018 c5 1Someguy the anon
you know you gotta feel bad for Sophia's mom, she is going to blame herself for her daughter getting hurt
6/15/2018 c8 Lord Schmodder
Wow.

Even though this is a bit of a ROFLSTOMP, this is very much fun to read.

thank you for writing this.
5/26/2018 c8 Morbious20
Incredible chapter and story so far , that being said I do hope the timeline starts to advance soon, cause there's only so long you can keep it Jan 3rd(I believe) before it becomes tedious, this isn't Groundhogs Day after all .
5/18/2018 c8 MattKennedy
I think Zach is my new favorite character! :D He's epic and I love him.
697 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »