for I'm HALPING!

9/27/2017 c5 Voidmeister
This is an amazing story. I could not stop laughing at all of "Zach's" antics. Though, I think there is no way Taylor will believe Zach short of him calling one or all of his "siblings" for a get together, which would be even better for all the reactions it would get.
9/25/2017 c5 10The Nachoman
Let us see Tagg have his head shoved up his arse. That will make a pretty sight. Or have Leviathan suddenly show up to clean the boat graveyard. Or one of Zack's next sentences include "my mom Eidolon". Or have the Simurgh make a dramatic entrance the moment when Tagg guaranteed ambush tries to cut them off at the boardwalk. Let Tagg shit a brick; the asshole!
9/23/2017 c5 schumi23
o tagg.
Honestly hookwolf doesn't even matter. Tag's the one who's fucked up.
9/25/2017 c5 20uo-chou
Jeeze. Tagg's going to be on EVERYONE's shit list after this... if he avoids becoming a smear on the bottom of Zach's boot, that is.
9/25/2017 c5 saske92ii
I am an endbringer. Xp.
Wonder how that will go.
I liked the chapter.
9/25/2017 c5 1Snappy Flowah
update update Update UPdate UPDate UPDATE UPDAAAAAATTEEE!
I freaking NEED that next chap! Like, STAT!

~Snappy~
9/22/2017 c5 Guest
this ended way too soon. funny though, hilarious even.
9/23/2017 c5 TheChairIsAgainstTheWall
And so, at last. The truth comes out.

…just in time to be cockblocked by a Hookwolf/Lung interrupt. Brockton Bay, folks. No matter the AU, you (BB) never fail in preventing communication by means of massive collateral damage.
9/23/2017 c5 17DarkStrider
OMG every time a chapter of this goes up I devour it in minutes! Seriously adore this story and can’t wait for more. Especially with that cliffhanger!
9/23/2017 c5 AzureLazuli
Ooh, another hilarious chapter! :D In future chapters, I can just imagine Zach telling Miss Militia all about his family, Taylor breaking in with assurances that he's joking, only for him to smile mysteriously and not confirm it either way (since her assumptions seem to make her happy) and totally freaking out poor Miss Militia in the process (who is definitely taking him seriously). Hope you're continuing to have much fun writing this!
9/23/2017 c5 1Mizuno Tenshi2
Bwahahahahaha... Bwahahahahahahahaha... This is awesome!
9/22/2017 c5 Armiture
Woo, that's a big reward!
Tagg is such an a$$hole!
If I was Armsmaster, after Tagg the Tard's last order, I would reply with, "Really? In that case you are a ton pot dictator with delusions of grandeur and the intellect of a pissant."
Looks like Lung has come out to play.
What a fun chapter.

Looking forward to the next chapter,
Alejandro
9/22/2017 c5 Kushiban
Damn man, you're going to get me discovered when i'm reading while at work !
Stop making me laugh like that ! :D

Hi,
This one might be the funniest story I red in a long long time ;)
I now want to know how they're going to get out of the 'I'm en Endbringer' stuff and to see Tagg getting his as handed to him :)

Thx man.
9/22/2017 c5 Krysvun
Director Tagg, you won a free ticket to the moon courtesy of a flying fist. Goodbye in advance, Director Tagg!
9/22/2017 c5 2Kaiya Azure
Is there some sucker punch competition going around or what? Granted, Tagg is the kind of person that's more likely to use gasoline instead of water to deal with a fire and some one was bound to ask the right questions regarding Zach's family. Hookwolf though... Now that's surprising. Maybe. Hope Miss Militia or some one friendlier than Tagg manages to ask the question of who made Zach since he did state that his reason for existence is to help Taylor.
708 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »