for I'm HALPING!

7/17/2016 c1 Xegzy
Holy hell he's an endbringer.
7/17/2016 c1 Guest
"Halp! I need somebody!" Said the girl packed like sardines.
"Halp is here to save the day!" The heroes shard seeks in dreams.
"Halping in the alleyway is a prologue for me,
"And i halp you," stood there smiling as the halper bowls over all the three.

... No, i have no fucking clue what possessed me to write that.
7/19/2016 c1 Silly-Scare-Crow
So, I'm gonna be honest.
I actually want Zach to stay with Sophia. Not sure why, but it just feels right to me.
7/19/2016 c1 2DarthBill
He should have just taken the name "Ed Ringer."
7/19/2016 c1 dch448
Fucking loving it. What is he, a good Endbringer?
7/19/2016 c1 20uo-chou
Wow, I can't believe Sophia didn't see that coming... 'Zach' came across pretty clearly as someone who doesn't tolerate people harming each other in any way, shape, or form.
7/19/2016 c1 5Eliad91
Oooooohhhh I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes! I'm also really hoping this is actually behemoth or another endbringer in human form like it seems it might be. Makes for an interesting concept.
7/19/2016 c1 RadgarEleding
Well that was... an experience. I'm interested in what the little human-form endbringer will do acting on a less-shitty subconscious desire of Eidolon's.
7/18/2016 c1 fristknight
Nice I like these very interesting.
7/18/2016 c1 Mingyu
Ahaha! I just had to read that last scene several times! I'm really looking forward to how Naomi and Terry react to what Sophia did since you brought them in as actual characters.

Well, Zach has attacked a Ward at school. I wonder what the PRT's response will be...R.I.P. Armsmaster. Or at least his pride.

Thanks for the fic!
7/18/2016 c1 Sorlian
An fascinating concept! Could leave this a one-shot, but I am curious as to what will happen now (not to mention you've listed it as Part 1). 'Zach's' purpose seems to have been fulfilled, unless it is simply helping people similar to Taylor. Also, kind of curious if Zach has a thematic set of powers like his siblings...
7/18/2016 c1 6DaBear
So Taylor gets her very own (mini) Endbringer? Interesting.
7/18/2016 c1 Rain Addict CM
I cross my fingers Taylor still got powers lol.
Zack's Halp is awesome.
7/18/2016 c1 Points out typos
I like this, particularly the fish out of water style of Zach.
7/18/2016 c1 necrolectric
Oh, this is going to be a fun ride.
Interesting take on the "Taylor with pet Endbringer idea."
653 « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »