for Ben 10: Rewind

8/22 c11 Anilee 10
Since I saw two images of an early version of Gwen Tennyson, I renamed her as Eliana 12. And I found an early version image of Grandpa Max as Eliana's grandfather; Grandpa Ben, who raised her after her parents died in a car accident, while driving home from the hospital. Similar to an Extreme Home Makeover Edition episode "Giunta Family". Eliana has an adopted dalmatian pup named Sprinkles; born mute at birth due to the scars on each side of his neck, like Elisa in The Shape of Water movie. She is a big fan of Ben 10, Biker Mice from Mars, Hanna-Barbera, Care Bears Adventures in Care-A-Lot, The Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain, Batman, Teen Titans, DIC Entertainment, Young Justice and even the Transformers. She is also the creator of Anilee 10; slightly similar to Ben 10, taken gymnastics, works part-time as a veterinarian, practices magical powers (yellow glows) and roller skates. She wears red and yellow shirt with a mushroom or a koala bear on it, red pants, red and yellow sneakers, purple earrings, red ponytail rubber band and carries blue gym bag. She mostly dislikes Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, because she believes the real Hyde might try to hurt her. Her birthday is on January 13.
7/4 c11 Theodore14
this was amazing and nice to see how the original idea for the show would've played out and you did amazing
4/5 c11 27Commander Karr
Sorry to post a review on my own story but I need to give credit where it's due.
The first version of this chapter was riddled with mistakes. Thanks to Aurora Nightstar those have been fixed.
If you enjoy this, half of the credit should go to her.
4/4 c11 9Aurora Nightstar
This was fun. I loved the playfulness of this chapter. The Cinderella story with the slipper was great with that added comedy twist of tickling her feet. Ben accepting seeing the chick flick was nice too. Then of course, the Benny’s got a girlfriend, also very funny. Loved the chapter overall.
3/28 c11 10st.anger2
Nice car
3/27 c11 2willam and jack and jake
love it
3/25 c11 14jettmanas
Fun everyday life and action.

Fixes:
girly-girl in her.
in those?"
clear shoes too."
Possibly even

Good writing; I like that you summed up a good amount of content!
3/25 c11 jasongd
And another great chapter congrats

BWEN Forever
3/24 c11 Meazm
Beautiful!
3/24 c11 7csgt
Good take on what happened after Secret of the Omnitrix and Goodbye and Good Riddance. Sweet that Benny finally got a girlfriend!

The movie where the girl friendzones the good guy, falls for the bad boy but later realizes her mistake seems like a good fix plot for UAF XD
3/24 c11 52BenXGwen Lightning Warrior
That was fast but sweet.
I liked the Cenderella references and the somewhat obvious foreshadowing with it.
The reference to UAF in the movie plot was a nice touch.
I have to say, I always thought Ben and Gwen did talk about their relationship after Animo’s attack.
3/24 c11 salamander blue
A very cute chapter
Loved Ben and gwen spending the day together
2/25 c10 justanothernerdyfan
Great story as always
2/23 c10 2willam and jack and jake
lol nice
2/21 c10 Arif Ahmed
As a Bwen fan I think this particular setting is the best. Because it put aside the cousin relationship complication . A lot of story has already done that . So this one is different. But it lacks plot and bit paced. It feels like reading a summary. So i hope Car-54 would slowed down a bit and use a little bit plot
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »