for Naruto: The Runaway Chronicles Redux

7/27/2020 c3 The Reading Dragon 666
Very interesting I like the new angle you've got this going at. I would suggest having sauna The Village hidden in the sand or the desert to find out what they have been doing in that Naruto had left them so that they leave the village hidden in leaves and join the village hidden in clouds instead. I saved you a great twist especially that you wouldn't secret just because they find out from their allies and some Espionage that Naruto is not working for the village in clouds. Other than that I think that sent excellent piece and I look forward to next chapters please keep up the excellent work! :-)
7/7/2020 c3 ImprisonedHuman
I Really Liked This Like, For Example You Def Made His Reason For Leaving The Leaf More Plausible As Well As The Kyūbi Not Suddenly Becoming His Friend Immediately. Now I Agree It Was Not Unrealistic For Naruto To Be So Strong Because Lets Admit Canon Naruto Was Pathetic He Should Have EASILY Been At The Same Level As Kakashi Post 4th Shinobi War... At Least I Think So What With Jiraiya Training Him And The Fact That He SHOULD Have Been Trained Once He Entered The Academy If Not For Being Minato *4-Banme no hi no kage (1) & Kiiro no furasshu (2)* And Kushina's *Reddo hotto nekketsu habanero (3)* Son Then Maybe For Being The Ningen no gisei no chikara (4)* Seriously... Kishiboy Gave All The Love To Sasuke And None To Naruto... Maybe He Wanted Sasuke As His Own Son? I Dunno

I Also Liked How You Introduced Nayumi Earlier And Are Going To Build On Naruto And Her Relationship. Though I'm Going To Suspecting That The Same Thing That Happened In The Original *Marriage To Get The Leaf Of Naruto's Back* Is Going To Happen Here Or At Least Something Similar. Maybe Being A Body Guard Will Be Enough? Like It Could Just Be A Long Term Mission That's Going T Last Multiple Years So That Would Mean For All Intents And Purposes Then The Leaf CAN'T Forcefully Take Naruto Back With Them.

Now I Need To Say... Don't Pull Of The Same Bullshit *True Clone Justsu* Like The Original Because That Was Unreal. Seriously Like WTF?! And It Is HIGHLY Unlikely Minato And Kushina Survived The Sealing Of The Kyūbi Into Baby Naruto. UNLESS A Plausible Reason Is Given With The HOW I'm Simply Not Going To Accept It.

That Is All For This Review. If You've Given Up On This Story... Well I'll Stick Around And Hopefully It'll Come Back. I Have Faith.

Sain'ofu, tōgoku ningen (5)… : Why Do I Do This To Myself

*Translations*
1: 4-Banme no hi no kage The Fourth Fire Shadow.
2: Kiiro no furasshu Yellow Flash.
3: Reddo hotto nekketsu habanero Red Hot Blooded Habanero.
4: Ningen no gisei no chikara The Power Of Human Sacrifice.
5: Sain'ofu, tōgoku ningen Signing Of, ImprisonedHuman.

This May Be Incorrect So Please Forgive Me If It Is. I Was Just Thinking To Myself (Still Am) This Is A "FUN" Thing To Do So Yea... Sorry If I Seem Insensitive Im Honestly Not Trying To Be.
1/20/2020 c1 3Missneonkst
sorry i read both of the Naruto runaway chronicles and i was hoping to see more romance bit its more of a drama than anything else.
12/9/2019 c3 Guest
Just to make you aware the episode of Naruto where he has to protect Princess Koyuki the movie actress ie. MOVIE actress so yes they do have cameras and computers as well.
8/12/2019 c2 Lila08
Plz,more
8/11/2019 c3 2LittleScareCow
Please continue soon, I love this story and I can’t wait
8/10/2019 c3 Guest
Plz, Update
2/21/2019 c3 Abhichatlevi
Plzz update
9/12/2018 c3 samuniv
This is an awesome fic, please continue it.
6/12/2018 c3 Koncor the great
That was fun I'm looking forward to chapter 4 I'll definitely come back for more. Also you pointed out another of the hax Naruto infinite power for nothing scams. and the only weakness I see for this one actually is the shortened lifespan approach but we still don't actually know if Tsunade was right about you know jinchuriki shorting they're lifespan through regeneration eight Gates plus regeneration equals infinite strength and speed gains via constantly active plus healing the bones muscles and a few other things would continuously be damaged and repaired strengthening and enhancing the abilities endlessly so like I said there's quite a few hacks super power ups in Naruto that I've never been exploited in Cannon so like I said clone Training at least has decent drawbacks to compensate for the op this one on the other hand well there's a reason why eight Gates Naruto stories are rare he has the ability to go to op to quickly using the eight Gates.
9/24/2017 c3 animelov17
love the story, I've reread these three chapters at least 3 times already. I've even read the original runaway chronicles. please continue writing this story i really enjoy it.
8/11/2017 c3 Stuffstuff
Is there going to be another chapter anytime soon?
6/12/2017 c3 28GreenTea4062
Oh my. OH MY. THIS IS GOOD. Please, please don't forget this story EVER.
4/2/2017 c3 4KRP
Ok, let's get this out of the way; after enjoying Broken Angel, I decided to look into some of your other stories and so far, this one hasn't disappointed. Haven't read the original, but I'm considering it now. The thing is, I noticed something while reading this, and it's started to get to me.

Whenever you refer to Konoha, you generally call it 'the Leaf'. This is all well and good, but then, when talking about other villages, you use 'Iwa' and 'Kumo', rather than 'Stone' or 'Cloud'. Really, I don't care which language you use for things like this, but the whole switching between one and the other can get disconcerting. It's like I have this one vibe while reading, only to be jarringly switched to a new one part way. Yeah, it's a minor thing; no, it's not gonna stop me from reading, but you might want to think about putting a little focus into consistency. Just a small suggestion.
12/18/2016 c3 Orgun22
pro It is a Nice Story white a Good Writen Storyline.
con The Flashbacks Starting could be writen in Fett and Cursive.
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »