for The Vengeful One

7/31/2018 c1 17Lady of Myth and Legends
Great piece! I really enjoyed this and the characters were very much in character.

Love to see more from you!
7/19/2018 c1 hilariloverivalleryukie
I beg you write the chapter where they two reconciled you to be beautiful
7/2/2018 c1 Berserkishard
Looove it!
6/3/2018 c1 Candylolz
Wow, this was absolutely amazing! Loved it! Would love a second part!
5/28/2017 c1 5Ayla Pendragon
This is a bit disgusting. Mostly the part where both Casca and Guts affirmed that she enjoyed Femto's rape. I could understand Guts insecurities with his corrupt ID taunting him and endangering Casca during the winter before he got help. And the part where her fear of Guts instability towards her is being brush aside to make her seems "ungrateful" was another thing I did not like.
Integrating the fear of Casca not being happy with him is okay and an understandable reaction for Guts, making it seems that she chose to be a "fool" (really, loosing one's mind after trauma is being a fool for you ?) was disturbing.
A lot of themes that are a a bit dangerous in this text.
The prose is well written, though. All I can say. The part where Guts soul is being devoured was really well described.
5/25/2017 c1 Guest
How's scar tissue comin along?
2/12/2017 c1 12Diclonious57
This was great
1/23/2017 c1 7Shinigami Merchant
This is really interesting and very in keeping with a lot of themes in Berserk.
1/21/2017 c1 kaxipoptos
First time I enter the Berserk section of the site and I fall upon this gem of a story. It really portrays every character well, Guts telling Casca to go back to Griffith is heart wrenching, funny thing is that she thinks that it is because he does not love her anymore whereas it is exactly the opposite. The implication that Casca may use the behelit to be with Griffith really threw me off the loop (I never considered that possibility). I would love to see a sequel to this, perhaps a meeting with their son and trying to make it as a family.
11/19/2016 c1 Racer Z
I'd say you did a good job with your more realistic take on Casca regaining her memories because you didn't just gloss over the trauma that both her and Guts suffered over the ordeal but you also didn't overdo it.

So congrats
10/15/2016 c1 MiyabiNa
Simply amazing! I commend your work - this is so well written, in character, and totally believable. I can only hope the outcome of Casca's healing will be as wonderful as the work of your imagination. We won't know until 2017 I guess, but thanks to fantastic fanfics like this, I can feed hunger for more Berserk in the meantime. Thank you, and please write more fics!
10/13/2016 c1 17gorgeousshutin
How is it that I've missed this story till now? Splendid character writing plus a sensible, believable plot. I wish the canon's eventual ending would be half as good as what you give us here. Great job!
9/28/2016 c1 BloodyGod
This is the most realistic ending i have read! Good job! I was wondering if you would also write an ending involving Griffith? The pace of the release of the new chapters is killing me. I really like how you made this a possibility of what might happen though I think casca woud go more locco if her memories return...
9/19/2016 c1 wewak