for The Vengeful One

9/5/2016 c1 Guest
PUT IT IN THE MANGA! I DEMAND IT!
8/22/2016 c1 Guest
great story should tern in into a series
8/7/2016 c1 Mars
Omg! You captured the situation so well! Spot on! I love this! Made me warm and fussy inside.
8/4/2016 c1 Maciej
Wow dude its awesome!
Your better than Miura :) He wouldn't finish it in 6 years :D
8/3/2016 c1 DragFire
Very good oneshot. So damn good, you nearly made me cry.
7/24/2016 c1 Guest
great story have you considered continuing it the is so few large high quality berserk fanfics
7/22/2016 c1 Nox
I love reading fan's different interpretations on what will happen once Casca is healed. This was certainly on the more gut-wrenching side: Casca feeling alienated and the bitterness and mistrust directed toward HER coming from the rest of Guts' companions is so awful (because after everything that she's been through, it's so much easier to assume that she would segregate herself; having the opposite happen just seems to much crueler), not to mention the rift between she and Guts. I *do* believe that Casca has just reason to be angry with Guts - and with everything that has happened in general - that ought to be explored in the manga, but her feelings of rejection by him and how she feels replaced at his side may certainly ring true too and this story does a good job at punching a hole through my heart. BUT you gave it a bittersweet texture by giving a window for a renewed love between Guts and Casca (in time). And I really like this mentor/grandfather relationship that is alluded between Casca and the Elf King, as it's something that I would like to see in the manga too.

The only reservation I had while reading was when Casca admitted that a part of herself enjoyed what Griffith did to her... I guess to make a long story short, I shy away when fans implicate that she enjoyed the experience, as I think there's a line between your body reacting to feeling physical pleasure and actually enjoying sex on an emotional/spiritual level (and so many fans use it to dismiss her experience as rape, especially given her past feelings toward Griffith). Not sure whether you meant to make that distinction, and if you were, I apologize (and I know this happens a lot in fiction too, because rule of drama).

I do, however, think it's very probably for Guts to cast doubt on Casca by assuming that she enjoyed the experience, if only because the Beast was influencing his feelings on the matter (since Guts himself was a survivor of rape). In fact, I actually really liked that part where Guts thinks to himself, "Hey. Maybe *I* despise Casca just as much as she despises me." It's so bone-chilling, because seeing Guts thinking so ill of the one person he loves - whether it's due to the Beast's influence or his own independent thought - the most just seems... OFF.

Overall, I enjoyed this. It upholds the cynicism and bleakness that most people think of when they think Berserk, but you remembered to maintain the small air of hope and love that's present in the series as well. Not sure if you're planning on writing any more Berserk fics, but I would certainly look forward to more.
7/19/2016 c1 2Weapon-VII
I... really do kinda hope this will happen. With what the Skull Knight warns, I'm kinda afraid of what's going to happen if Casca gains back her memories.

I do like your prediction.

Glad to hear that you are working on Scar Tissue. Will eagerly await it.

Write on!
7/19/2016 c1 Guest
great story can't wait for more
7/18/2016 c1 18GodzillaFollower1998
Dude, DUDE! This is the best Berserk story I have ever read, and I've read just about everyone on this site!

I am eagerly looking forward to the next chapter, keep it up!
25 « Prev Page 1 2