for New Game

12/9/2019 c15 killermouze
Not many solid Overwatch stories - particularly ones that aren't weird tracer/widow angst filled bad romance. I enjoyed this a lot. Simple, but sweet. Solid smut scene too ].

Thanks for sharing!
11/19/2019 c3 1AngelKings
...She said My bed is a bed...
5/14/2019 c6 PrototypeBobaFett
Oh man that Egoraptor reference killed me, great chapter
2/13/2019 c15 2it's just another primate
Damn. Can i just say, this was really fucking fun to read. Of the few OC centered fics ive read, this one was fucking amazing. Your character is the most human OC ive gotten the pleasure of reading. Damnit if he was an actual character in the game it could even pass as my OTP for it XD

This story was damn good and i can only hope the sequel is up (idk at this very moment) because if its even a fraction as good i know i'll enjoy it. The relationship, the dialogue, all of it. It was fun to read damnit.

keep up the good work! :)
12/30/2018 c3 R1VN
"Wheres my mountain dew did you drink it? Let me smell your breath"
10/11/2018 c15 supercee
Really like this story however there are a few things that hold this story back in my opinion. A beta reader or another round or two of editing is definitely needed with several grammatical and spelling errors each chapter. Additionally, I find the world difficult to comprehend. Does overwatch exist in this au? If not then who drove the omnics back during the omnic crisis? What I loved about this story is 100% hana and josh. Their friendship is believable as is their relationship and I love their banter. I would however like Josh's character to be fleshed out more as right now he feels like an self insert with an interesting and complex personality. Final verdict is a 9/10 it's honestly the little things that hold this story back from perfection and I really enjoyed reading it.
8/22/2018 c1 5GrindingV2
Ok! Now you get the chance to flex your Starcraft knowledge (lets hope theres a lot of it). I mean, doubles is very very, very different when compared to singles. Can we get cameos from actual casters as well? That'd be fun.
6/23/2018 c15 Ryoji Mochizuki
huh.
6/22/2018 c1 1No Name Bard
Huh... Bit of a change there... Having multiple games to play for a single tournament. Wonder if he'll be up to the challenge? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF- fine, fine, I'm leaving...
6/21/2018 c15 BlueNova
Hey I really liked the new ending, a lil bit surprised about the elimination of starcraft II but its cool, more variety means more room to explore no? Good work man 3
6/18/2018 c15 FailedSpark
Just finished new game, can't wait for level up. Keep up the awesome work!
6/15/2018 c15 107thManiac
Well I'll be there for the new story. Just maybe make an announcement update for this one? Don't wanna miss it.
5/25/2018 c16 Guest
I just have to say... THIS WAS F*CKING AWESOME! Easily one of the best Overwatch fics I've read, and when it comes to that ending to the tournament I have to agree with Josh. Absolute BS but one of the most unexpected, hilarious, and all around epic endings I've ever seen. I must repeat, ABSOLUTELY F*CKING AWESOME!
3/20/2018 c1 Vladmirk
I really like this so far after reading halfway through but I find it funny that one of Dva's rare voice lines says (although in Korean) that she could never beat her dad at Starcraft.
3/20/2018 c1 Vladmirk