for Naruto of The Water

11/23/2016 c4 Guest
More I love this anybody that flame you are dumb because they don't have to read or flame it they choice
9/3/2016 c4 15NinjaFang1331
Awesome job!
9/3/2016 c1 1aPancake
You really need a BETA. I'd volunteer but my Grammar is slightly less shitty
9/3/2016 c4 4Gamelover41592
awesome job on this chapter and nice edit to the sing working on the railroad also cool Dragons and I liked how everyone met Naruto :)
8/6/2016 c3 3antishock
Please capitalize EVERY beginning of a sentence. You do it most of the time, but sometimes you miss a few. Also, use your commas. They are there for a reason; not only do they help with the transition from story telling to dialogue, they create pauses in the story which are helpful to any passing by reader. Finally, two different people can't talk in the same paragraph. When one person is talking and you want another person to talk, you have to make a seperate paragraph.

Oh, I suggest getting a beta or a family member to read over your story and give suggestions. Tell them to hold nothing back from you and to say every mistake they found. Having someone else's opinion goes a long way in making a story.
8/4/2016 c1 15NinjaFang1331
nice job
8/3/2016 c3 iZuikaku
Also add Heather later on, maybe as Hiccup's sister
8/2/2016 c3 DragonPony022
I really like this story. My biggest issue is how you have walls of text. It makes it VERY hard to read and follow what is going on when you have it all in just really big blocks of text. If you can try to see if you can break it up more in the classic text style it would make reading it alot easier.
8/2/2016 c3 Traviar
While good and I can't wait to see more there are a lot of grammar errors
8/2/2016 c3 Uknownreader 01
amazing fanatic keep up the good work
8/2/2016 c3 4Gamelover41592
good work on this chapter and I look forward to the adventure you have planned for Naruto :)
7/24/2016 c2 DragonPony022
Great chapter, can't wait to see more
7/24/2016 c2 Gamelover41592
So the prank quartet has formed in Berk may Odin have mercy ;)
7/22/2016 c1 lil26jay
I find this to be an interesting story I can't wait to read more of it
7/20/2016 c1 Unknown4Life