for For Want of a Nail

9/4/2018 c1 2NyCL
Veri n1c3huZst0rikX
8/22/2016 c1 mostbeautifulday
I LOVE this AU! This story has always meant so much to me, and it makes me beyond happy to see all of the fics and speculations floating about, especially since the musical debuted (and closed). I can't wait to read the next chapter and any subsequent ones you post! Keep it up!
8/19/2016 c2 2givelove1morechance
Wow, you did an amazing job characterizing the Man in the Yellow Suit. I'm already looking forward to the next chapter!
7/22/2016 c1 3witches always return
Yay! Another Tuck everlasting story not about Winnie drinking the water!
This story looks really interesting with the inclusion of another tuck kid. I wonder how that will effect the rest of the Tucks? And when she started to realize that the others were immortal? And how this effects the man in the yellow suit?
I guess I'll have to wait for an update, which I am ready to do.
Your writing seems pretty good, the only thing I would say is some of the dialogue sounds weird because you're trying to incorporate too many lyrics into it (in my opinion). It fine to include some, but others just end up sounding unnatural. But again, that's really the only thing that isn't good.
I also really like your headcannons, they make sense and are really interesting.
I think that's all except I really want to know where you got a bootleg of the show from, because I've only seen a couple of clips online and I really want to see the show.
Have a nice day! Keep writing! :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service