for Naruto Grand Ordeal

7/30/2016 c2 Parks98
Am I the only one who wants to see Mordred freak out at Nero thinking that it's Saber?
"At long last I shall be able to finally fight you again fath- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING!?"
7/30/2016 c3 11ENDDRAGON369
NOW ONE MINUTE I also remember that game.
7/26/2016 c1 anonimo
Recomiendo esta heroína como pareja para naruto tiene cierto parecido con hinata tremenda figura y tiene varios fantasmas nobles y es un berseker con consiencia Minamoto no Y primo y su busca la en youtube o wiki tubo su parte en este grandes order además que tiene cierta gracia y personalidad con hinata pero sin menos timidez.
7/24/2016 c2 Guest
good chapter and yes summon counts and king Arthur for assassin is from his dagger the shadow dagger carawen which cloaks the user in shadow it can cut through energy from when it was used to kill the bitter black witch
7/24/2016 c2 firebluebird2006
the summons should only count if they've summoned them a lot so probably not. i actually don't think Naruto used the toads in combat except when he first faced Gara.
7/23/2016 c2 ENDDRAGON369
You forgot to put Berserker for Naruto.
7/23/2016 c2 61Strike Faster Than Starlight
Altough I'm not that much a fan of naruto(and I'm definitely not a fan of naruto/harem, if its a single pairing or two to three girls at maximum then I'm cool lol) , I would like to see more stories with Fate/Grand Order, it was really sad knowing that the crossovers with it were almost nonexistent, I think that was one of the biggest trigers for me to write a Bleach/Grand Order story haha, hope that someone will do this challenge,it still would be a really interesting read.
7/23/2016 c2 12DarkShadowRaven
Dude, I have to say: Naruto's abilities are very OP, his sensing ability would allow him to sense anyone in the area. Naruto even qualifies as an Archer his truth seeking balls of chakra clearly qualify him as an archer too: If Gilgamesh throwing swords around make him an Archer, then Naruto could clearly become an Archer too. It's strange but his abilities could almost make him any kind of servant, even Lancer with his speed and chakra arms (which are almost like lances, if Gilgamesh's swords can qualify as arrows). And his clone abilities and ability to surprise anyone, would qualify him as an Assassin(winning by being cunning). Him being a Saber is not his forte though, why does he have a sword? He can use his chakra hands to do anything almost. his abilities actually make him a Caster more than anything I've seen in typemoon. I'm surprised that no one ever thought to make his a Caster so far.

Anyway, sorry I can't write it, but if someone does I will follow it of course. I like this crossover very much.
7/20/2016 c1 11ENDDRAGON369
GOD NO PLEASE NO OC's THEY ARE AN ABOMINATION THAT SHOULD NOT EXIST THEY SERVE NO PURPOSE AND ARE USUALLY JUST THE AUTHOR WHO WANTS TO BE IN THE WORLD OC'S ARE SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NOT EXIST.
7/20/2016 c1 20OverLord Wang-Yu
Can I Accept This Challenge?

GOOD LUCK!