for If Vlad Wasn't a Fruitloop

9/8/2021 c1 ClassicCinnamon
I visit this fic about 3 or 4 times a year and have done so for a few years simply because I love to reread it. Just wanted to let you know that if you ever continue, you'll have a reader
12/20/2020 c19 xavex
Huh, so if Dani's existence isn't exactly needed, then alternative characters would have to do. I mean Dani was made by fruitloop's ambition. Anyway very good story and does make this Vlad more responsible, despite still holding a bit of that hatred/disdain for the guy responsible for their halfa status.
3/21/2020 c19 1jaxinKH
This is so good! I love your writing!
Are you going to continue the story?
2/16/2020 c9 7RenegadeForLife
I think it looks like a pale green or pale turquoise most of the time but in some scenes it looks bright blue. Sometimes even his white hair stripe looks blue.
2/9/2020 c1 yourlistener
Hey! Just wanted you to know that I love your work so much that I'm rereading it again! (I've read it at least 4 times over the last few years haha) Can't wait for the next update!
12/14/2019 c9 34Vgn Golley
I always considered Vlad having light blue skin
10/2/2019 c19 freegirl333
Fsfgdtgf I hope you update again
8/7/2019 c19 3memmek10k
Thanks for the update on the story and I actually like Ceci she was alright and I don't say that much about oc's.
8/7/2019 c19 1Rocky Rooster
Welcome back!
Loved how you did this chapter! Always thought it was strange how they had no kids in the episode, I guess that would've made things too complicated.
Love to see Spirit again in a later chapter!
8/5/2019 c19 vampireharry the 2
Another wonderful chapter! Keep up the great work!
8/3/2019 c19 26jeanette9a
I like her, and her friends hope to see more of them.
8/3/2019 c19 SoulMore
FAN!~
8/3/2019 c19 2Wolfeather101
I love the concept you did of this! Usually it's all the same, either it's another danny, or they have no kids and there's a ripoff of Plasmius with same name. But I love your idea with Cecilia, Denise, and Jamie! I do hope they return soon in the future.
8/2/2019 c19 3Heart of the Demons
This was indeed a long one, but I sure did enjoy it. Thanks for writing it up. The characters continue to feel fleshed out, even Ceci. :)
8/2/2019 c19 141Invader Johnny
All I can say is that I hope Ceci makes another appearance, it would be awesome to see her meeting Danny again in his world and Vlad as well, heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
228 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »