FanFiction.Net
for Their Beginning

9/25/2021 c1 6skyeryder01
This was so cute! Love the "Of course not! I married you for your large supply of chocolate."
7/21/2016 c1 910Cheeky Slytherin Lass
This was a cute little fic. I don't ship them, but you made them so loveable here.

I would have liked to have seen their actual date, instead of them just telling about it (is there a fic in existence for it? If so, I'd like to read it. If not, please write because the description here sounds adorable)

I loved the banter between them, especially the manly chest bit. It made me chuckle.

Nicely written. Thank you
7/21/2016 c1 SereniteRose
this was such a sweet and cute story, thanks ever so much, I've missed reading your stories, thanks again.
7/21/2016 c1 Sampdoria
Loved it:-))
7/21/2016 c1 445NeonDomino
THIS WAS TOO BLOODY CUTE! I LOVE THIS PAIRING SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

I love the little flashback of Remus asking Hermione it, it was so perfectly awkward on Remus' part and it was the best. And the talking about the date: Remus took her on a picnic on the beach which was adorable, even if Hermione did get hurt. We all know it was worth it ;)

And Remus' manly chest. Don't lie, Hermione, that was a big part of why you married Remus. Yes to the chocolate. But the main reason is because he's wild in bed ;) ;)

Excellent story :D
7/21/2016 c1 12WalnutSpirit
Adorable! Great writing, you get a perfect glimpse into both the date and their lives.
7/20/2016 c1 7ZatannaZatara06
Super fluffy and I ate it all up! Loved it.
7/20/2016 c1 ksouza3
I loved when Hermione said she married Remus for his supply. Of chic locate, so perfect for their characters and hilariously funny. Great job on making have all these feels with so little words. Thanks for writing!
7/20/2016 c1 VioletBuckbeak
This is cute and sweet! Is it a one shot or the start of a story? I hipe there is more!