for Tailed Beast Tango

11/21/2020 c3 WowohWow0
Matatabi is such a sweetheart
11/21/2020 c1 WowohWow0
Now this is going to be interesting
11/1/2020 c5 Guest
Also Destiyerdan01 here again. I love this story keep up the good work.
11/1/2020 c5 Guest
Hi Mellra. Destroyerdan01 from Wattpad here. I’ve tooling your challenge on Wattpad for the Four Tails by using your chapter but altering it some bit. This is Destroyerdan01 signing of.
3/20/2020 c1 Guest
I don’t mean to bother but you said that virus digidestined would updates soon right you did mention updating before 2020 but might have forgot
Also I have no idea how Naruto would earn Shukaku’s respect he is a psychotic bastard that would get along greatwith the Joker though.
2/7/2020 c6 2willam and jack and jake
nice can't wait to read more
2/7/2020 c5 willam and jack and jake
cool well done
2/7/2020 c1 willam and jack and jake
cool
1/30/2020 c3 HUNTER202002
I was really expecting them to be together-together oh well. good chapter here I like that naruto have a companion that treats him nicely early in his life...maybe this would be a good reaction fic... *does a thinking pose*
1/14/2020 c6 40Black' Victor Cachat
Congratulations on getting your chapter back up! I know you saw this already on the PM, but your story deserves the Review:

I will be perfectly honest that I think Naruto's 2 year training trip seemed like a waste of time mostly...

Really cool idea with the Steam armour, and yes I can totally see Naruto doing something as immature as keeping it secret :-P

Nice work on Kokuo's personality :-)

Really intrigued by the bit about Naruto having a test by his Tailed Beast, as opposed to the consistent apathy and hate Kurama demonstrated. Imagine if his Tailed Beast gave Naruto a reasonable and genuine test like here...and he failed? The consequences of having a Tailed Beast who utterly refused to help him, even if it meant temporarily dying? Would have a serious impact on Naruto and how he was viewed.

Interested in what you do next!
1/12/2020 c6 StrongGuy159
Awesome chapter continue with the 6 Tailed Beast please.
1/12/2020 c6 God of Wind 200
well I like your idea to give naruto a different tailed beasts but that means you need a different naruto because with the nine tails still in his mother his father could use a different seal meaning the both of them would still be alive and since only an Uzumaki can hold the nine tails meaning while I like this one shots theirs just a lot of holes in it
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »