for Geronimo

6/28/2017 c6 Brenda
Just read the last two chapters and I love it. I always thought they glossed over everything Harvey did to get Mike out of prison early. Love seeing it through Iggy's eyes because she is looking out for Harvey the person not Harvey the partner in the firm.
6/27/2017 c5 elino1fan
All I can say is great chapter. The last paragraph really says it all. Can't wait for the next chapter.
6/27/2017 c5 Nicole
I'm really loving where you are going with this story. The Harvey/Iggy pairing is different from anything else I've read and I look forward to seeing how things go for them from here.
6/27/2017 c4 Max
Enjoyed this chapter very much and look forward to see where you go with this. Love Iggy and Harvey together.
6/26/2017 c4 elino1fan
So glad to see you posted another chapter to this story. This is such a different take on things from Harvey's perspective and I'm curious to see where you go with this. Iggy is such a unique character and love the relationship she and Harvey have.
6/26/2017 c4 Brenda
I agree with you I too did not like a lot of what they did in season 6. Really enjoyed this chapter and love the idea of a Harvey and Marcus having someone they grew up with who they are still both friends with. Looking forward to the next chapter.
6/22/2017 c3 Nicole
This is a really terrific story. Harvey could use Iggy in his life on the show. Hope you continue with this.
6/19/2017 c3 Max
Thank you so much for this story. It's nice to see Harvey have a close friend from his past that he can open up to and be vulnerable in front of. I look forward seeing where you go with them.
6/5/2017 c3 elino1fan
I just came across this story and I really love it. Iggy is such an interesting OC and a stories with a hurt and vulnerable Harvey are my favorite. Please continue and post an update soon.
11/18/2016 c3 Guest
This is a wonderful story so far. Please continue and post an update soon.
7/21/2016 c1 Zimdan19
This is so beautiful
Thanks a lot
Hope you will continue
Love hurt and vulnerable harvey

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service