for What's a God to a Non-Believer?

1/2/2018 c4 Superwhomerlockianbookworm
I hope you continue soon! It’s really good and I’m looking forward to the rest!
12/30/2017 c4 Lunette3002
Ummmmm this hasn't been updated in quite a while but I hope you'll get this review anyway. I'm *loving* this story! The characters are good and the concept is wonderful. I especially like Cap's usual serious handling of any situation. So please, if you want to continue this, please do.
11/19/2017 c4 Gino
I loved it and I can't wait for chapter 5 & chapter 6 to be up i hope that thay are up really soon
9/15/2017 c4 kurosaki7setsuna
Update? :D
8/24/2017 c4 Sakuya Shinokomi
I would like it within this year
7/30/2017 c4 6Helensdragon
I hope you pick this back up soon
7/26/2017 c3 MattKennedy
Cool start to a story! Hope you continue sometime. :)
6/24/2017 c4 An Intrigued fan
your deadline is now officially the date school starts for you at the end of summer.
6/26/2017 c4 Emma-Please1
Awesome story so far! I think I agree with a lot of the other reviewers; before 2017 ends because that's reasonable enough. Take your time, though. You take however long you need, especially if life is difficult.
Anyways, love the story, great job, and good luck!
6/9/2017 c4 Giggle123
At the MOSTE THIS year
5/9/2017 c4 2otaku1325
love it! hmm..deadline of 1 or 2 chapters by December 2017? just have something written by the 1st and spend December proofreading and editingbut definitely 1 chapter by Dec 31st 2017 please ~
4/16/2017 c4 2Zanthraxone
Ok deadline set SOON...
Great story and I would love to see more of Ichigo in the Marvel Avengers realm.
I wish you luck in your studies and hope to see an update soon.
4/10/2017 c4 1Sparkleglacier
Deadline-before the end of 2017. I love this idea, and it's really well written! Hope that high school worked out.
1/8/2017 c4 Ryoka Mika
For a deadline, Valentine's Day?
12/14/2016 c4 missmeow1968
I've got a suggestion have them watching tv and the show supernatural comes on and try a fit what they are watching close to the current seasons thank you Oh one more thing have them run into an X-man or two If you can. thanks again.
63 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »