for What's a God to a Non-Believer?

11/24/2016 c4 Guest
January 7th. No particular reason :-).
11/15/2016 c4 1Blackthorn Ashe
Awesome. Almost as good as Foreign Recruit (best BleachXAvenger so far). Cant wait for more. How about January 1st?

Tell your friends that no matter what, they are worth it and even though It may seem hard, it will get better. God protects and provides. It might not seem like it but he is watching and guiding your friend's life to its fullest potential. There are just bumps in the way that make you stronger once you get past them. Your friend is beautifully and wonderfully made and I am proud to exist on the same Earth as your friend. It may seem cheesy but I truly care. Suicide just ruins potential and God's wonderful plans.
11/11/2016 c4 Guest
I'm loving this story. I looking forward to the next chapter..
11/9/2016 c4 Matemeo3
Hey there,

The reader in me is begging for once a week updates since chapters are short, but the realist in me understands those struggles and say that it seems more feasible if you space yourself to every other week. It's understandable if it takes 3-4 weeks to crunch another chapter out when your schedule is busy with life, but do remember that it's harder to return to writing something you've stepped away from for too long. I've been combing this site looking for good crossovers from specifically bleach and Avengers, so I'm pretty excited to see where this goes.
11/7/2016 c4 shapelybutts111
Hey, I think it's really great that you're continuing the story! I have a hard time writing stuff, so I really admire all of the people here who finish their stories - I just wanted to give you some encouragement for writing some more, since it's been a really, really good story so far! Many kudos!
As for suggestions, maybe write at least 700 words a week? I'm not sure what your average word count per week is, so you can change that to something you think is more appropriate. Also, for the plot, maybe you could have the Shinigami help defeat Thanos or something... Like, have them recruit Loki and get inside his soul scape to rid him of Thanos's influence, then have him teach them different forms of magic, which would actually be an Asgardian reishi - in Norse, seiĆ°r. Ikd, just some plot ideas...
11/5/2016 c4 84TheSilverHunt3r
Hey Valky, know that you're not alone first of all. I'm helping two friends with suicidal thoughts, and I'm a freshmen also. So, how about, in three weeks, publish out a full chapter, and a preview/what's up ahead part. The preview could be the for chapter 4 or 5, depending on what you decide. See ya!
-Silver
11/5/2016 c4 5SpiritBlackPaw
Merlin, your freshman year sounds like mine did. Exception being I got my job the summer after.

Surprisingly, I have the same problems, I can set my own guidelines, but I need someone to give me a deadline other wise I miss it cause my brain thinks I can.

Soooo, by December 10, I expect a chapter. And I shall PM you in order to nag you to meet that deadline.

I have no ideas for you at the moment, but I'll PM you if I get any, until then!
11/5/2016 c4 1TheNextExorcist
I was thinking every 2-3 weeks if that's possible for you.
11/4/2016 c4 cute2marshmallow
Well fics with word counts of 1000-3000 per chapter seem to favour a once-a-week posting schedule, with exceptions on the schoolwork heavy weeks or ones with a lot of personal matters. Some don't have regular schedules and just post whenever, sometimes months appart, which obviously we don't want. It's a bit difficult to determine what your writing speed is considering that the first few chapters were posted very close together. So my offer is to try setting your deadlines every month or so and see how it works for you. Maybe, if you can manage, every two weeks, as the longer the spaces between updates the harder it is to remember what the fic was about and what happened in earlier chapters.
11/4/2016 c4 Razy Riddle
So cool
10/31/2016 c3 3Madu-ladu
Hmm~ interesting one I would say. I like the consept this has, like they do listen to each other and interact nicely. Plot has been intruging to this point of story and I would like to read more.
10/17/2016 c3 The Last Kenpachi
I like.
10/2/2016 c3 5cg037
A good story, keep up the good work.
9/1/2016 c3 Guest
This is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
8/24/2016 c1 Guest
This is very well written. Please update.
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »