for What's a God to a Non-Believer?

8/7/2016 c3 Guest
Good fic. Did it occur to the Shinigami that the Shinigami that were sent after the hollow weren't killed, but like them, were sent to an alternate reality?
8/6/2016 c3 feel.that.noiz
Well written and in character! Love it! Can't wait for chapter 4, looking forward to it! :)
8/1/2016 c3 6Mondtanz
I really like this story and hope you'll be keeping at it.
Concerning enemies from the Bleach universe, I'm not sure who will be left after the last sorry arc, so it's hard to say for me. I guess it would be easier to stick to Marvel. On the other hand you could always introduce a random Hollow or Arrancar...
I'm already looking forward to the first battle where the Shinigami have to get serious. Shuhei's shikai should especially freak the Avengers out. If I understood you correctly, only Toshiro has used his powers yet and he didn't feel the need to release his shikai.
Well, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
8/1/2016 c1 Mondtanz
Great start to the story. I wonder what caused the explosions. Two sources come to mind: either Kido or Hisagi's choker/armbands.
One thing though... since everyone was transported while hunting Hollows, the Shinigami should be in their soul form. Makes me wonder how SHIELD was able to see everyone, much less take their Zanpakuto...
7/30/2016 c3 Hyu
Good chapter. Looking forward to more.

I saw one of your reviewers complaining about Ichigo's importance. Don't mind them.
You're right, Toshiro is more important. In situations like this, the Captain will be the representative. Doesn't matter if Ichigo's more powerful, he's not a Captain. He's still just a high school kid.

As for Bleach enemy's, well, they've all been taken care of. So, I suppose you could bring in more hollows; low-level, Gillians and a few Adjuchas. That hollow could could send these hollows after Toshiro's party.
If you Really wanted an Arrancar, you could bring in Arturo, the arrancar from the Video Game.
7/27/2016 c3 ivan0061509
interesting can't wait to read the next chapter
7/25/2016 c3 anoyak111
Can't wait for more
7/25/2016 c3 Heavenly God
Awesome...
7/25/2016 c3 6shirayuki no scarlet
Hello, I read your story twice and... Wow~ one of a good story in bleach-avengers xover! I love how you write down things, especially the snide remarks
And I wonder if Toushiro could outsmart Tony somehow and Ichigo could be a best buddy with Ichigo... Oh! Could our strange group contact SS or the family in Ichigo and Uryuu's case?
Anyway, keep writing~ Ganbatte ne!
7/24/2016 c3 3hevenlydemonknight
You lost me as a reader toshiro fits better with acting more important then he is Ichigo fought and beat people that destroyed the captains in fights toshiro's fight record is crap Ichigo is the most important of the five present
7/23/2016 c3 1TheNextExorcist
I would like to see a Stark v. Starrk battle. Even though Starrk died in canon, it would be fun to see those two duke it out.
7/22/2016 c3 Chachita97
Loved the update, can't wait for the next one! Every one is in character, no one is ooc and I love it! _
7/22/2016 c2 Hyu
This looks good. Can't wait for more.
Glad to see you're using a combination of Bleach characters that are rarely used together, and in crossovers.

You should go through this again, there are a few spelling error . Like 'gait', where it should be 'gate'.

Hope to see more updates soon
7/21/2016 c2 Chachita97
Can't wait for the update, it was very descriptive and on point. _
7/23/2016 c3 8Light Hero Kaiser