for But She Didn't Go Away

6/3/2017 c24 Nancy
Ah, Luke is so sweet with Rory and her, "I wish you were my dad" to Luke, is very heady to me. Little Rory knows Luke's great capacity of love and caring for her (and for her mom) and she is so willing to try. Catch up, Lorelai! Thanks. More soon please.
6/3/2017 c24 Droolia
Little Rory is just too precious for words.
6/2/2017 c24 Guest
Oh Rory! The feels are strong with this chapter.
6/2/2017 c24 26junienmomo
Good that Lorelai is keeping things in perspective.
3/25/2017 c23 4verynearlysouffled
i'm really enjoying this story so far! i love how natural luke and lorelai are here, and that little callback to the main show with luke and the graduation thing, it was adorable. i'm looking forward to more!
3/21/2017 c23 3princessdeleon
I just started this and I love it! Little Rory is so adorable. I love how you've written Luke and Lor as well. can't wait for more!
3/21/2017 c21 kpop381
Ugh Christopher drives me nuts! He comes to town drunk to see his daughter and doesn't even know how old she is! The girls are better off without him!
3/21/2017 c20 kpop381
Luke is such a good guy!
3/20/2017 c23 Droolia
I'm with Rory. Went fishing once. Never caught a fish, but you better believe that if I had, I would have thrown the rod into the lake. Slimy is the only beginning of the grossness.
3/19/2017 c23 8Liz-Beth520
This story is so adorable. I literally went "aww" when Rory thought if Luke first for Father's Day. Please update soon, I love it!
3/19/2017 c23 Nancy
A special Father's Day for Luke and Rory. I understand Lorelai's concern, but, come on, she has met Luke hasn't she? Luke doesn't just like Lorelai; he also adores Rory - and Rory senses that. And, Luke, from Rory's perspective is like a dad to her - because her biological father, Christopher the slime, is never around. Let the relationship between Luke and Lorelai and Rory continue to grow and blossom. Thanks so much. More soon please.
3/19/2017 c23 26junienmomo
What a beautiful, fun day. Just perfect for a detail-oriented person like Rory.
3/19/2017 c23 9meg121186
Five year old Rory is adorable! I love the bond she has with Luke. Despite his fear of 'jam hands' he is a really great father!
1/25/2017 c22 Jenjen6781
This story is so cute and I love that you're taking your time with getting luke and lorelai together! The rory/luke bits are so cute and their relationship is everything!
1/21/2017 c22 Droolia
I always wondered how Luke scored an invite to Rory's graduation. Me personally, I wouldn't want to attend any graduation, but it's different when it's your kid, right? Or someone you look at like your kid. I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one wondering about Luke at her graduation. Sucks that Chris canceled again, but at least he didn't officially break a promise to Rory. Glad lorelai at least found a way from keeping her daughter from getting disappointed.
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »