for But She Didn't Go Away

1/20/2017 c22 3whaaaaaaat
Super cute. Update soon :)
1/20/2017 c22 Nancy
As per usual, Christopher the slime is still a slime. I get why Luke was disappointed by not being ask to go to Rory's graduation. Rory is very aware of Luke and his presence and his kindness. But, she is going to make the slime a secret present. Ah, she will get her heart broken yet again. Thanks. More soon please.
1/19/2017 c22 23Rori Potter
Aww! She's so cute! Update soon.
12/23/2016 c21 Droolia
I'm assuming that guy was Chris. Was it Chris? If so, why didn't he pop back up? He tends not to stick around...
12/7/2016 c15 Guest
"A woman who could pass as my mother?" Brilliant. I died laughing. :")
11/24/2016 c21 Nancy
A happy birthday for Lorelai. So, I have to ask, was the guy in the diner Christopher the slime, or just a random man? Very likely that Christopher the slime will show up sometime and wreck havoc and chaos and then go merrily on his way. I enjoy the dependable and supportive man that Luke is. Thanks much. More soon please.
11/23/2016 c21 26junienmomo
Christopher!
Sweet birthday present, and so kind of the adults to help Rory make it.
11/23/2016 c21 23Rori Potter
Oh wow. Update soon.
10/3/2016 c20 Droolia
Lorai really was in a tough spot. I'm glad everything turned out ok and Rory will soon make a speedy rcovery.
10/2/2016 c20 Rori Potter
Wow. Update soon.
9/30/2016 c1 Droolia
I can only imagine who worried and stressed and scared they both were. I'm glad it was resolved before anything scarring could happen.
9/19/2016 c19 12cecilia.dryan
I want more
9/18/2016 c19 26junienmomo
Hugs to you for taking good care of us with the "Rory's not going to die" line.
And squee on the mommy and daddy bit.
9/18/2016 c19 Nancy
Sorry that Rory is worse, but the good news is that there is no family history of it. X-rays should help. And glad that the doctor assumes that Luke and Lorelai are Rory's parents and that all three gratefully play along with it. Thanks - more soon please.
9/18/2016 c19 23Rori Potter