for But She Didn't Go Away

9/10/2016 c5 cecilia.dryan
9/9/2016 c1 cecilia.dryan
Aww
9/6/2016 c17 26junienmomo
The straw? Cute as the dickens.
Even though it would have been easy to drive them home, or not worry about the last five minute drive since she'd already driven the half hour from Hartford, it was sweet for them to stay, and pragmatic of Luke to not push the tipsy bit. Reminds me of Luke and Dean with his bachelor party.
9/5/2016 c17 1Ellie Sculder
I finally caught up-I adore this series!
9/5/2016 c17 23Rori Potter
Wow. Update soon.
8/31/2016 c16 Nancy
I am enjoying the deepening relationship of Luke and Lorelai and Rory. Luke is so supportive and helpful to them both. (How is it that Lorelai does not notice his care and concern for them?) Thanks. More soon please.
8/30/2016 c16 3ms.tookie.clothespin
What a lovely story! I love seeing Luke become more and more enamored with Rory and Lorelai. When he built her the bookshelf, I grinned so much. I can't wait to read what else you have in store for these characters!
8/30/2016 c16 3KnightInShiningFlannel
I'm liking this story even more now that Luke and Lorelai seem to be getting closer lol. Update soon
8/30/2016 c16 23Rori Potter
Wow. Update soon.
8/30/2016 c16 ImTheNana
Ok, I have a complaint, I hate how you switch back and forth between describing characters; the diner owner, the dance teacher, mother and daughter, etc. I'm not sure why you do it, but it's kinda all over, and a little confusing, especially in the same paragraph. Not sure how you structure this in your head, but, could you try to tone down your descriptors? Otherwise, I'm really liking your story so far :D
8/24/2016 c15 Rori Potter