for Poison Ivy

4/20/2017 c9 bookishgirl-love
Ok. These two get it seriously wrong when it comes to definitions. Let me help you: you are not just friends. You are not just coworkers. GOSH. You are soulmates. Get married already, will you?
I SWEAR. YOU DON'T STAND THERE MAKING EYE BABIES WITH A COWORKER. They are so disgustingly cute. But I kind of see the point. He's like the closedest person ever, and she is basically a blank slate, so all this 'being uncontrollably smily and heart eyed around each other' sort of makes sense. In a way it must be like a first relationship for both of them, although for different reasons.
'It was the smile that told her without any doubt that she was the most important person in the world.' Great. Now I want to cry. They are so perfect. Seriously. This fanfic thingy keeps raising my expectations for 219. Hope it delivers.
"Yes, he was going to miss this. He'd learned to appreciate time outside of work for the first time he could remember. Possibly the first time ever". Well. There's nothing to say you can't do this after. Just don't be an arse to her on the next couple of episodes, trying to have a 'professional' relationship (blah blah as if) and ask her out, outright propose, or something equally subtle, you know.
Can somebody please explain WHY there has to be a line? I mean. I'm not saying you have to be making out in the middle of the nyo, but still. You could try. It's basically the same you guys are doing right now after all...
"It was a lot of fun to see Central Park with Jane, to see her experience everything for the first time, and everything with awe." You know, Kurt. You could kiss her and it would be practically a first time too. Just saying
HE KISSED HER HAND. Well, to be fair I meant kissing somewhere in the proximities of the face but oh well...
NOOOOOOOOO! IT CAN'T EEEEEENNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD! GUYS, YOU CAN STILL HAVE A WHATEVER THIS IS EVEN BEING BACK AT WOOORKKKK.
This is so sad. I didn't remember exactly how it ended. I certainly did not remember it included the awful Oscar dream. Oh gosh. I need them to be fine.

Anyway, I'm sorry you got poison ivy, it sounds like a disgraceful disease. But at least it brought us this fic, which is pretty adorable (at least until the end, I think next time I'm gonna call it quits when they're still at central park. Yes. I like to ignore reality like that).
That being said, just might head over to some short REALLY FLUFFY THING of yours, because I kind of want to end my day with hope (yeah, I'm being a bit over dramatic, I know. I tend to do that too)

Thanks for all your stories and your creativity and your wonderful mind!
Xoxo
4/19/2017 c7 bookishgirl-love
Gosh Weller. Staahhhp rationalizing everything! Sha la la la la la kiss the giirl
4/18/2017 c6 bookishgirl-love
Is it normal that I'm craving croissants at 11.53 pm? I blame Jeller
PUUUHHHLEEEEASEEEE weller. What you're doing is not what 'all friends do'. We are both grown ups, let's be frank. You love her. Please admit it and put us out of our miseryyy
I love seeing this more relaxed Kurt with his attempts at 'humor'. He does have a special sense of humor tho...
It's so adorable that he wouldn't leave her in Mars. It's like there are a lot of very very small things happening here that are helping build a great relationship.
What happens is that I'm constantly having to remind myself that this happened in a simpler time, when he believed she was Taylor and there was no CIA, no Carter and definitely NO OSCAR
The mad libs are out agaaaaiiinnn! I love that game. Makes me want to have my own. I'll have to do some research tho, because I don't think they exist here in argentina...
ALL HIS SMILES ARE FOR HER. THAT'S IT. I'M DEAD. YOU KILLED ME. HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY
4/18/2017 c5 bookishgirl-love
THIS CHAPTER. It had me laughing out loud. I died.
4/17/2017 c4 bookishgirl-love
I don't really mean to leave long ass reviews for EVERY CHAPTER. Don't really want to be annoying haha. But I find it really funny that Kurt is bein totally in control of the medicine schedule situation, and in December it's the other way around. THERE YOU HAVE IT, ladies ans gentlemen. Character development for Jane!
4/17/2017 c3 bookishgirl-love
Awwww. She sees him better than anyone. This is SO fluffy I'm gonna die.
I love that he brought gloves because he wanted to hold her hand
Jane dear, trust me. When you go to the beach (which you will, with Kurt) you won't have no trouble sitting still
And Kurt, you will certainly NOT get sunburned. Jane will take care of that
OBVIOUSLY you would be here with her. We all knew that! Proceed.
Also I can't help but be reminded you had poison ivy, so I keep thinking how you actually went through all the stuff that happens here! That sucks!
4/16/2017 c1 bookishgirl-love
Hello there! Yes. I'm stalking all your old fics and re reading them. Mwahahahahaha.
1) I love how it's so obvious that they're special for each other
2) poison ivy sounds nasty. I don't really think we have it here in Argentina... at least I've never had it...
3) reaaaally looking forward to see what happens next. I mean, I read this before, but only once, so I don't remember everything.
4) looking back, it's so funny how the A.N. for this chapter says '1 or 2 more chapters' and you ended up writing 9. Clearly short fics aren't your cup of tea. And don't get me wrong, I love that you are not so 'short-fic-inclined'

Anyway... I'll keep reviewing this cute story as I read it!

Til next time!
4/2/2017 c9 lipamo
Absolutely fricking loooved it. of course they have a veery intereating developement still to come with the transfer inti work days. But i can understand why you ended it before. You write simply and purely beauutiful. Every time i rread one of your stories i am amazed again. A delight. Thanks!
3/29/2017 c1 lipamo
Lovely idea! Stoked to see how it works out..
8/29/2016 c6 PoisonIvy533
The mad libs are killin' me! "and Mercury is influencing your sheep." Hahahaha
8/28/2016 c5 PoisonIvy533
LOL I lost it when I got to the f*ck part! So funny.
8/14/2016 c9 BlindspotF
Great ending to a great story! I absolutely loved it. Their dancing across the boundary line was sublime! Great dialogue, great descriptions of the way they feel or think! Excellent work as always!
8/9/2016 c9 Guest
I really loved this story and was so excited to see each update. It had so many wonderful things woven into it, caring, friendship, pain, angst; I loved it all! I didn't even mind that they didn't kiss in the end (though, if I'm being honest, I was rooting for it too!). But what I hated was after this beautiful evolution they had, this incredible journey they shared, that is when Jane put the distance between them on the show! Like a dagger to my heart. But also, it's what made it such a great story, so bad for my wistful heart, but good for you for making such a choice! Great job, as always!
8/8/2016 c9 27Snapdragon83
Absolutely loved this story. Sad to see it end, but I look forward to updates on your other stories. And I'm glad you're feeling better.
8/8/2016 c9 Amydave29
Sorry, didn't realize I wasn't logged in so my review came up as guest.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »