for That You May Not Grieve As Others

8/23/2016 c1 Team Roper
Yo I have my condolences. I am sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your friends family. Anyway great story
8/12/2016 c1 Cowboy-4-Christ
I have no other way to contact you. I got locked out of my account and I can't get back in. Just so you don't send me messages about the reviews and think that I'm ignoring you. I'm trying to get on but so far I am unsuccessful
7/26/2016 c1 41CrackinAndProudOfIt
Such beautiful truths here, Estel. It takes a tremendous gift to blend your own struggles with those of a beloved character like Wanda in an authentic, compelling way - and an even greater one to point readers back to Christ, our Comforter. I love the way you depict the reaction of an "outsider" like Wanda to your hope and joy in Christ, how she quickly drops both the platitudes she's used to reciting and the bitter words her own sorrow evokes, to listen. She's sees you've got something special. I hope readers in her position will see that they can have it too.

Eloquent and insightful, as your writing always is, this piece is grave and realistic, yet so profoundly hopeful. Excellent work.

I've just prayed for you, your family and friends, and all those affected by the recent tragedies in Dallas. I asked that God would continue to send His comfort, peace, and strength to believers dealing with such heartbreak - and that He would use their witnesses as a testimony that would draw many to Himself.

Thank you for writing this! I also have a very specific reply to part of your A/N, but I'm saving that for my PM.

-Crackers
7/24/2016 c1 13Cowboy-4-Christ
Nice, sweet little story
7/22/2016 c1 Fan of Fiction
Beautiful story. Thanks for expressing so well the hope of Christ.
7/23/2016 c1 63Sophia the Scribe
I'm very sorry for your loss: I will definitely pray for you and your friend's family. God be with you, especially now, Sophia
7/22/2016 c1 33Jesuslovesmarina
Is your name Estel? Thank you for writing this and sharing your grief so freely and the hope that connects to it! I am praying for you as you go through all of this. I love how you were able to connect the fact that grief is relevant to all of us, whether it is something very personal and painful that has occurred or events that we see on the news. This is a very poignant expression of your heart. Please continue to write!
7/22/2016 c1 3LDS Fangirl Author
The way you describe it is so eloquent...

I've tried writing this exact scene with various characters, but for some reason couldn't get it out right.

Awesome as always!